French cars in movies

julian c b

Fellow Frogger
This afternoon i was watching a boring pink panther movie from 1983 which had a car chase involving a 504 taxi being chased by several other french cars including a citroen and renault whose occupants were firing at them. At one stage the 504 rolled onto its roof on a windy downhill road and continued travelling that way before righting itself with very little damage and getting away from the others.

shibuichi

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Wonder Woman 1984 (2020, streaming on Netflix).
Skip to the 1 hour 20 minute mark and watch for just six minutes duration as Diana and Steve chase down an armoured convoy in an Egyptian 504 taxi. Also spotted: 405, 504 wagon, 505.
Then watch Lost Bullet (Netflix) because it’s much more fun. 😁

REN TIN TIN

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
A movie on Netflix called the last bullet.
The star of the show is a R21 Turbo police pursuit car but being a French movie there are plenty of other Frogs (and non-frogs) to see.
Many are destroyed in some of the car chases unfortunately.

shibuichi

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
A movie on Netflix called the last bullet.
The star of the show is a R21 Turbo police pursuit car but being a French movie there are plenty of other Frogs (and non-frogs) to see.
Many are destroyed in some of the car chases unfortunately.
Already identified in post #58 and #62 (I love this movie 😁).
Really people, if you've got Netflix and like French cars you must see this film.
I just can't stop rewatching the R12 disembowel a Ford.
🤣

James Gelido

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Mildly amusing video of how to 'score dope in Vietnam', circa 1970's. At 2:25 you can see a Peugeot 203 taxi. Guessing the French influence, being a former colony. What else can you spot?