French cars in movies

Flashy P&L X19 in Women at War (Les Combattantes) on Netflix.

X19.jpg

A movie on Netflix called the last bullet.
The star of the show is a R21 Turbo police pursuit car but being a French movie there are plenty of other Frogs (and non-frogs) to see.
Many are destroyed in some of the car chases unfortunately.
Lost Bullet 2 is also on Netflix now.
Still starring the R21 and again featuring the destruction of many Renaults and plenty of other cars during the chases.

Not sure if this clip has been put up before. Ignore the banners around the video, the conspiracy theorists got hold of it.😉

I recall going to the drive-in in dad's Renault 16TS for a Bud Spencer/Terrence Hill double feature 🤣

I was reluctant to see Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny as it has received poor reviews but it was not the most disappointing film in the series and the Moroccan chase scene is absolutely PACKED with 1960s French cars (and the Sicilian chase is an Italian affair 😘).
[I do believe Indy should have grumbled more about age and injury related disfunctions but that has nothing to do with cars.]

I was reluctant to see Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny as it has received poor reviews but it was not the most disappointing film in the series and the Moroccan chase scene is absolutely PACKED with 1960s French cars (and the Sicilian chase is an Italian affair 😘).
[I do believe Indy should have grumbled more about age and injury related disfunctions but that has nothing to do with cars.]
I watched these films several times and didn't pay attention to it :oops:

Just watching "Brassed Off" on the SBS Movie channel - the Grimsby Colliery manager drives (wait for it) a Xantia!

Started to watch a movie set in 1930s Paris called "The Crime is Mine" on Foxtel.
Didn't watch much of it, as the plot didn't appeal to me, but there were a few 1920s and '30s cars in some of the early scenes.
I think I spotted a Peugeot 202/302/402 there somewhere, the headlights were behind the grill, but I was only half watching the TV.🤷‍♂️