I Spy...Victoria

blonde hottie driving a new black RSMegane along Widford st, then Barry rd (glenroy/campbellfield) at around 08:45am.

you were following/stalking me, in my non-froggy.

you know you want it.

n.b. you have been seen! and err i'd like to see more of you.

ahihi.

spotted rory starks and his silver 405mi16 driving up and down canterbury rd, kilsyth, at around lunchtime.

youre a hoon, rey!

Spotted another Blaze yellow 306 heading up Cotham Rd at the intersection with Burke Rd. Dunno if it was a gti6 or an xsi. BUt have seen a few gti6s these last few days which is nice; a mid blue one in Balwyn and a very tasty bright red one heading north on Brunswick St last weekend.

Speaking of, there is a blaze yellow xsi in the carpark at Justin Fisher. Apparently the owner tried to drive through a rather deep puddle and got water in the engine. Ouch.

Clio Sport Sighting

Spotted this morning at about 0735, inbound on the Westgate...a black Renault Clio Sport doing battle with the traffic.... :wink2:

spotted a sorrento green crossing over dandey road into chadstone road, twas a female driver with AF stickers..

i was guy at the lights in running gear staring at you..

didnt exactly spot a froggie car but rather an froggie member outside a AF event.

That fat ugly philo 'pugjet' was acting the fool trying to pick up men at seven nightclub last night. You drunk f*ck, you scared all my girly friends away.

Good to seeya after so long bitch, let me know next time you venture down there:)

A big hello to the drivers of the dark blue 505 STI sedan and 505 Executive who drove past me on Friday while I was pulled over on the side of Dandenong Rd with the bonnet up and hazards flashing... :mad:

rogue said:
does anyone own the silver 306 that was parked in poll position outside seven on thursday?
yeah i know which one your talking bout, not mine though.

Today i saw this blonde wannabe supermodel chick driving a 106 YES a 106, i do her hard the girl that is.

I hope this isn't one of ours

The mobile phone camera doesn't do it justice.

It's a black 206 GTI, weighted down with an unnecessary body kit to make it go slower*, gold wheels, really dark (possibly illegally dark) tints, lowered, and clear rears.

I'm sure it's someone's baby, but honestly... what were they thinking? Bling Bling without the chrome.

Andrew

* The extra weight alone would make the car go slower... but it's also a total aero nightmare - extra drag from not one but TWO wings... which are in the rear view mirror line (blocking the view), so they sit in the non-laminar flows behind the car, not in the clear flows above the car... downforce (if any) would lighten the driving / steering wheels. Total form above function item this one.

Attachments

• Image(227).jpg
    Image(227).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 434
vanderaj said:
Total form above function item this one.

I would have thought that was very unkind to the word "form". vanderaj! ;)

Total wank over both form and function would have been closer to the mark.

"Formwise" it looks like the special edition of a Safeway shopping trolley with the extra compartment for the baby.;)

Cheers

Rod

Stone Free said:
Saw a white 405 Mi16 and a white 205 gti giving each other a drag up Burwood Hwy from the Dorset Rd lights last night. Gotta be someone on here.

Who won? Or were they , in typical Peugeot fashion, being nice to each other?
;)

Cheers

Rod

purrr-geot said:
didnt exactly spot a froggie car but rather an froggie member outside a AF event.

That fat ugly philo 'pugjet' was acting the fool trying to pick up men at seven nightclub last night. You drunk f*ck, you scared all my girly friends away.

Good to seeya after so long bitch, let me know next time you venture down there:)
yeah, its not as if it was difficult to miss you, considering you were sporting that "im out and proud" shimmering red microfibre shirt, hand in hand with that boyfriend of yours - the two of you were inseperable, all night!

pity, you were driving - i was hoping to get you drunk on scooners of dilma tea.

i got so wreckt, after.

yeah, its been a while, and its good to see you out.

next time we're out, we'll start a fight.