I Spy...Victoria

I saw a nice blue 306 Tuesday arvo on Bridge Rd. Not sure if it was a gti or not. It did have nice silver mags, one of those stainless fuel flaps and a fat exhaust system...

Overall it looked nice and well looked after...the exhaust was a bit ricey for my liking though...

Maca

This late afternoon, a 407 coming out of city peugeot, she had plates starting with TBF and still had fuel consumption specs on the screen, I'd assumed brand new, gave her way obviously, as the 206 holds respect for its younger uncle :D

red feugo with nice aftermarket rims at monash uni this arvo:)!

Rally Of Melbourne

RALLY OF MELBOURNEA few frenchies representing at the car park at Rally of melbourne over the weekend.

306 grey xsi with 306 badge on fuel cap

silver mi16

citroen bx (i think) champagne with citroen sticker across windscreen & an AF STICKER:eek:

2 blue reno clio sport, one of which had renault car club stickers on the back:)

I spotted a certain white 306 featuring white alloys and a Monash uni sticker at Chadstone (carpark outside Coles) on Sunday morning ;)

nJm said:
I spotted a certain white 306 featuring white alloys and a Monash uni sticker at Chadstone (carpark outside Coles) on Sunday morning ;)
AHHAAH I knew that was you, i was inside the car at the time:roflmao:

Driving around in my GF's 205GTi on Saturday and came across two other 205s. A red Gti at the corner of WaterDale and Bell St Heidelberg. I honked the horn and scared the crap out if him, but he gave me a happy smile and a wave.

Another white 205 (probably an Si model) at the intersection of Mont Albert Rd and Union Rd late Saturday arvo. Gave a honk and a wave as I drove past and got a similar reply.

Dunno if they were anyone here but the 205 gets alot more respek than my 306 :)

purrr-geot said:
AHHAAH I knew that was you, i was inside the car at the time:roflmao:

I drove past on my way out but didn't see you. I was in a dark green Honda Accord with heavily tinted windows :crazy:

I think I saw a 404 once, but it was getting dark so it might have been an Austin Freeway.

i saw a 306 xsi NO plates, CK-306 (i think) it was dark bluey like DEKA's & had white rims, it looked good:)

spotted AF member HAKKON on burwood highway at about 6pm today :)

Stone Free said:
Is the GTI6 the only 306 that came in a 2 door? I'm positive I saw like a blue XT or something with 2 doors the other day.

all models of the 306 except sedan came in 2 & 5 door :)

Frogs are really common around my place.

i see my red mi16 everyday, and i also see a white one driving around quite often. theres a local white 405 too. also some 205's, 406's, 407's.

quite afew Renaults and Citreons too. buggered if i could remember all there names tho. but definately some Clios, and Lagunas, theres also a BX(i think) thats always parked on the side of the road near me, and it never seems to move anywhere...the cobwebs are proof of that too.

purrr-geot said:
all models of the 306 except sedan came in 2 & 5 door :)

Well, to be consistent, if you're going to call the hatch with 4 side doors the 5 door, then the '2 door' should be the 3 door :D

Ran the melbourne half marathon and spotted 2 205s, both along Kerferd, Port melbourne area

one was a red cti and the other was a sorrento green!

any takers?