I Spy...Victoria

Pulled up alongside another moonstone 206Gti, rego RPE XXX on St Kilda Rd Wednesday morning... Looks like it had been lowered (eibach kit perhaps -- either way it looked very nice!) My car looked like a tramp that had rolled around in a muddy ditch after a trip up to the Otways on Cup day.

Also spotted a black 206 Gti 180 on St Kilda Rd last week with the plates GTI 180 -- lucky man!

Rod Hagen said:
Are you often in Collins Place car park, Richard? My wife often parks her red 98 306 XSi there (OXC 728). Given that you venture out around the Eltham / Watsonia area fairly regularly we must have passed each other on occasion. I'm usually in a blue 97 406 (OHL 457). Sometimes in a white 505 sli wagon FYR 174. Any particular silver exec I should be on the lookout for?

It was my first time parking at Collins Place actually, we'd gone to see a movie at Kino Dendy cinemas (quite a cool little cinema). I'll try to keep an eye out for you next time I'm in the Eltham area - I usually notice all the Pugs driving towards me so you might cop a wave if we happen to pass.

As for me, keep a lookout for a noisy silver 505 with a cracked front bumper and busted up driver side panels...

well i was running late for my exam looking for a carpark at Caulfield racecouse & i spotted AF member, two-Oh-phillic in his 306, nice to seeya marc.
For all you monash students, the back of the racecourse carpark is muddy as, great for doing handbrakies & burnouts, fully sick bro. I've got some maccas trays so i'll probs go down there later & test my driftin skills:)

Hey, spotted you Roman going down Belmore Rd yesterday. I saw you coming and I thought "hmmm, a diablo red 6" so I started waving a bit "poofta-ish" but recognised you as you went past. Anyway, I still really love that colour man, just an awesome find. Got the new stereo in there yet??

Went to seven nightclub on friday, we parked right at the end of albert rd, & got hooted by some dude dricing a green s3 205gti, as much as id like to think he was hooting at me in my nice tony bianco high heels, i think he was showing his interest in my female friends.

Good to see some pug drivers showing their appreciation for the preety ladies:headbang:

Stone Free said:
what is the RCS with two exhuast pipes?? Saw one in Berwick on Saturday. Looked far meatier than the 172 RCS.
did it have a renault sport sticker on the rear side window & other stickers? Remus twin tip DTM style exhaust, cause i saw that on friday at fitness first in syndal

purrr-geot said:
did it have a renault sport sticker on the rear side window & other stickers? Remus twin tip DTM style exhaust, cause i saw that on friday at fitness first in syndal

No, it just had two separate single exhausts on each side. Just wondering of it was one of the new 182s or a Clio Cup. But yeah, I know the one you mean. I saw it at Fitness First on Blackburn Rd (is that Syndal??) when I went there a few times. There's also that white 306 with the meaty twin tip exhaust parking there too. (not yours though Asanka!)

Blue BX in Ballarat Coles/Safeway carpark with a Aussie Frogs sticker :), Parked next to it.

If you see a

White Turbo D, Xantia around ballarat, tis mine.
White HDi C5 it is prolly my mums,
Silver 307 HDi, dads
White 306 HDi (With a large amount of dints, on the left side of the car), My sisters

Private Messsage me if you spot them, Listen for the diesel sound :) (Xantia and C5's breaks squeek)

Saw a stickered dark brown 505 GTI on Alexandra Pde at about 9am today, on my ride into work

If you saw a random cyclist give you a thumbs up for no reason, it was me ;)

i see a red 505 parked at the same spot everyday at syndal station.

NO plate, pc-0505 & has a PCCV sticker on the side,

pont said:
Blue BX in Ballarat Coles/Safeway carpark with a Aussie Frogs sticker :), Parked next to it.

QUOTE]

could be double chevron, isnt he from ballarat?

on most weekdays, i drive past a s1 205gti parked on hudsons rd (spotswood), outside a tennis court.

its red in colour and looks stock 'cept for a peugeot lion emblem on the rear window, and a large "peugeot" sticker in the windshield.

N.B. you have been seen!

Nice red CX

Hi Guys,
I saw a nice Red CX yesterday, in Chelsea, heading South. I was heading North, and stopped to make a right hand turn at Blacks Crossing.
It looked like a very well looked after car, very bright red paint job, and it shot past very quietly. :cool:
Does anyone know the car? :confused:
There's also someone around here with a D Special that I see occasionally.
Cheers...George 1/8th. :cheers:

I saw a red Pug 106... yes 106 in the Ikea carpark at Richmond the other day. Strange little thing, looks like a simplified 306 from the rear and front, but more like a Daihatsu or something from side on. In the same carpark was a nice looking white Fuego with aftermarket rims.

Then there was the series 2 505 who was following behind me on Research-Warrandyte Rd, driven by a P-plater with the no. plate CL-505. Anyone on here?

Richard