I Spy...Victoria

pugjet said:
yeah, its not as if it was difficult to miss you, considering you were sporting that "im out and proud" shimmering red microfibre shirt, hand in hand with that boyfriend of yours - the two of you were inseperable, all night!

pity, you were driving - i was hoping to get you drunk on scooners of dilma tea.

i got so wreckt, after.

yeah, its been a while, and its good to see you out.

next time we're out, we'll start a fight.

You little tarts, what were you doing on our stomping ground? Sounds like you both should go to The Market and have done with it :)

Next time you choose to invade our local give us the heads up and we'll shout you a bottle of Mt Franklin ha ha ha ;)

vanderaj said:
The mobile phone camera doesn't do it justice.

It's a black 206 GTI, weighted down with an unnecessary body kit to make it go slower*, gold wheels, really dark (possibly illegally dark) tints, lowered, and clear rears.

I'm sure it's someone's baby, but honestly... what were they thinking? Bling Bling without the chrome.

Andrew

* The extra weight alone would make the car go slower... but it's also a total aero nightmare - extra drag from not one but TWO wings... which are in the rear view mirror line (blocking the view), so they sit in the non-laminar flows behind the car, not in the clear flows above the car... downforce (if any) would lighten the driving / steering wheels. Total form above function item this one.

I think I've seen this one in the city. Did it have an extended nose? I've seen a black 206 with stupid WRC style bumpers that make it quite a bit longer (and impossible to drive on anything other than completely smooth roads I'd guess).

Stone Free said:
I'm pretty sure I spotted WRCPUG aka Alex driving northbound on Warrigal Rd yesterday arvo. It was a green, lowered, very tasty looking 306. First time I have seen it and it definitely looks the goods!
was he wearing a dress & had his hair in a ponytail, if so that would be him

saw an immaculate black 406 sedan driving along mt dandenong rd (near main st, croydon) at around 13:40 today. it looked sweet as and was riding on 17s that i think were tsw venoms.

pugjet said:
saw an immaculate black 406 sedan driving along mt dandenong rd (near main st, croydon) at around 13:40 today. it looked sweet as and was riding on 17s that i think were tsw venoms.
i've seen that one, its very tough looking, yeah they do look like tsw rims, i saw it around the same area to

Had a guy in a black GTi6 next to me at the Shell on Punt Rd this morning. Had after market rims which looked, I dunno, a bit pants actually. Stuck out too far. Anyway, I was driving Rach's 205 gti and I got the impression that he was looking down at me!! Oh the nerve. :mad:

I saw that infamous 106 at Ikea on the weekend. Interesting but the owner looked a little "you know" stuck up.

wouldn't want to hit a semi in that thing.

I only read this post today, Stone, I think those silver mi16's you saw may have been me!! probablt didn't have the plates on then

Dave

David Shearer said:
I saw that infamous 106 at Ikea on the weekend. Interesting but the owner looked a little "you know" stuck up.
Yeah blonde chick uh?
Yeah i saw her driving near my work on grevile st in prahran, she was a wannabe 'supermodel type' yeah?

purrr-geot said:
Yeah blonde chick uh?
Yeah i saw her driving near my work on grevile st in prahran, she was a wannabe 'supermodel type' yeah?

that's right!! her bloody glasses were bigger than her entire head, and that thing was damn big to start with! :approve:

Yeah, didn't have the plates on it from memory. I think I was driving my GTI-6 at the time rather than Rach's 205.

I am now determined to spot this 106 that is around town. Do you think she knows what car it is she is actually driving?? Sounds like she might be a bit oblivious to this fact.

hey, does anyone on here own a white mi16 in the mitcham area? coz one pulled up beside me at the lights yesterday. interested to see if i spotted a fellow AussieFroger.

Stone Free said:
Yeah, didn't have the plates on it from memory. I think I was driving my GTI-6 at the time rather than Rach's 205.

I am now determined to spot this 106 that is around town. Do you think she knows what car it is she is actually driving?? Sounds like she might be a bit oblivious to this fact.

if i remember, I think i saw it a couple of times on upper heidelberg rd in ivanhoe parked. originally I thought it was a 2 tone 306. my ignorance/eyesight!!

gold wenalt fwaggot (shod with five spoke rims) hammering out of a right hand corner, coming into healesville (from coldstream), just before the shell servo at around 1430pm today.

also city bound just before chirnside park s.c. (maroonda hwy)(3pmish), shared a few tough glances and a friendly wave with an n5 306xsi. char grey, and round tip exhausts on either side of the rear valance - clio sport 182 style - and peugeot name (lettering badge style) stretch across rear hatch bw tail lights. one neat ride.

pugjet said:
also city bound just before chirnside park s.c. (maroonda hwy)(3pmish), shared a few tough glances and a friendly wave with an n5 306xsi. char grey, and round tip exhausts on either side of the rear valance - clio sport 182 style - and peugeot name (lettering badge style) stretch across rear hatch bw tail lights. one neat ride.

Yes, I have seen that one too Reggie. Although I do remember laughing at it when I was behind it at a set of traffic lights.

Anyone know, or seen that poor broken down 505 on the Eastern Freeway inbound near the Thomsons Rd interchange (I think)?? Poor thing looked so lonely and forgotten. even had a bright pink sticker on the windscreen.

Also, saw a very interesting 205GTI yesterday on Canturbury Rd near UNion RD intersection around 11am yesterday. Was in a green colour with a red racing stripe running from the front all the way over the roof onto the tailgate. Quite a unique paint job I think. The badges were not on the valance though and they had put them higher up on the tailgate itself.

hehehe....I think I might know who the gold clio is.....did it have a 'for sale' notice on the back window?
Aus

Asanka, were you interviewed by The Age at the cricket the other night??

Rach also spotted WRCPUG driving along Chandler Hwy this afternoon.

Where is he at anyway?? He hasn't logged on for ages and I am sure I drove past him on Heidelberg Rd on the weekend.

Stone Free said:
Asanka, were you interviewed by The Age at the cricket the other night??

Rach also spotted WRCPUG driving along Chandler Hwy this afternoon.

Where is he at anyway?? He hasn't logged on for ages and I am sure I drove past him on Heidelberg Rd on the weekend.
Alex is dead, na he's around just busy though.

Was i interviewed by the age, well my alter ego 'brian lara' was but 'asanka' wasnt, why?