I Spy...Victoria

Stone Free said:
Full on hey? a 106?? I heard that there was one floating around Melbourne somewhere around the SE suburbs or something. I really dig their door handles.

A PCCV club member's car - 106 XND off the top of my head.

purrr-geot said:
pont said:
Blue BX in Ballarat Coles/Safeway carpark with a Aussie Frogs sticker :), Parked next to it.

QUOTE]

could be double chevron, isnt he from ballarat?

Was the interior trashed, paint faded and front left headlight glass missing (it was loose, so I pulled it off and chucked it on the back floor before it fell off & broke :roflmao: :roflmao: ).

You should have given us a yell, I could have demonstrated how a trashed old BX can beat any poogoe made :banana: :banana: :crazy: :crazy: :joker:

I also have a blue Xantia VSX, black ID19, red CX2500 GTi Turbo with aussiefrogs stickers attached that you may see around ballarat. My father has a red Traction Avant (gorgious car) that I have attached the aussiefrogs sticker to.

If you see a

White Turbo D, Xantia around ballarat, tis mine.
White HDi C5 it is prolly my mums,
Silver 307 HDi, dads
White 306 HDi (With a large amount of dints, on the left side of the car), My sisters

I've seen the white Xantia turbo diesel a few times. You must live out Buningyong way ?? I only ever (very rarely) spot it in Sebastopol.

The white C5 HDi I've spotted a couple of times (you mum never waves !!)

Sorry don't see poogoes ....

BTW: You do know there is two places in Ballarat to get LHM ??? Yep, my place and my fathers :D

seeya,
Shane L.

pont said:
Blue BX in Ballarat Coles/Safeway carpark with a Aussie Frogs sticker :), Parked next to it.

If you see a

White Turbo D, Xantia around ballarat, tis mine.
White HDi C5 it is prolly my mums,
Silver 307 HDi, dads
White 306 HDi (With a large amount of dints, on the left side of the car), My sisters

Private Messsage me if you spot them, Listen for the diesel sound :) (Xantia and C5's breaks squeek)

Piccies speak 1000 words:

If you spot any of these around do come over and say hi:

A dark metalic blue Xantia (don't need a piccie, you will know the same type of car you drive if you spot it). It'll either be me or my wife driving this.

BX:

Image86510024.gif

If you spot this BX and it's pulling 6500rpm through the gears and cornering on it's doorhandles, it's my wife driving. If it's sedately ambling along it's me driving :roflmao: :roflmao:

If you spot this CX it's me driving (probably dying from heatstroke if it's the middle of summer :crazy: ):

cxfrontafter.jpg

If the you hear turbo howling like a like a jet liner and it's passing everything on the road like it's stationary my wife is driving, if it's sedately cruising along it's me driving :joker:

seeya,
Shane L.

Renault Megane Sport 225

Greetings...
Spied heading north up Blackburn Road in between High St and Highbury Rd East Burwood this morning....a new black Megane Sport 225....and I must say that it looked very, very spanky! :D

Enjoy your day...

I've been seeing too many dark green 205 Gtis to remember where recently.

Anyway, if anyone sees a silver 505 GR with ridiculously black bumpers and tyres, brighter than usual front parking lights and its cornering on its door handles at 6500rpm, give me a wave :)

Saw a clio sport off Riversdale Rd, Hawthorn, the other day. Had the plates 'CLIOSP' - gotta be someone on here??

I've seen a very neat N5 306 XSi a couple of times in Lilydale. It has a cool twin exhaust system (one tip each side) with what must be a custom rear bumper. It also has P E U G E O T across the bottom of the rear hatch in widely spaced silver letters. I think it's silver (can't remember!). It looks great! Anyone know this car?

Renualt Clio sport with some sorta aftermarket rims outside Seven nightclub last night/this morn.

About a week ago I saw a silver s1 Mi16 with a red perspex back(between brake lights) Looked good. Anyone elso out there have the red perspex back on their Mi?

were you driving down the Monash freeway during the week danemi16, im certain i saw ya car

purrr-geot said:
were you driving down the Monash freeway during the week danemi16, im certain i saw ya car

Probably, I'm on the monash every day. Live in S.E suburbs and drive to Cranbourne and the city nearly everyday

there was a renualt megane turbo crusin Or should i say 'Boostin' around chapel st today.

ffabre11 said:
Isn't the 404 the cousin of the Wolseley( I think that's the spelling)?

Indeed... courtesy of www.allthingsaus.com

Pininfarina: creator of the most popular car style ever

In the early 1960s, a number of European car manufacturers released models all based on the same design by Pininfarina, something that had never happened before and has never happened since. This style became the best selling medium size saloon car design in the world outside of the Volkswagen Beetle.
During the mid-1950s BMC, and in particlular, Leonard Lord, looked to Italy to inject its models with a little style, apparently prompted by a remark made by the Duke of Edinburgh about the staidness of their model range. The Austin A40 Farina was the first fruit of BMC's decade-long association with Pininfarina, and represented a significant departure from the conservative designs of in-house Austin stylist Dick Burzi. The follow-up to the A40 Farina was the Pininfarina styled B-series mid range Austin A55 and its BMC variants. Its styling looked a lot like the just-released Lancia Flaminia Mk II, also styled by Pininfarina. A year later, Peugeot and Fiat had released their new mid range models, they too looked similar, if a little cleaner with slightly less prominant tail fins. An Alfa Romeo model of the same shape followed.
Even Nissan, one of the newly emerging Japanese manufacturers on the international motoring scene, styled its mid-range Cedric sedan a-la-Pininfarina, though it was "borrowed" from Austin and modified somewhat to mask its origins.
Pininfarina had clearly sold the same design to numerous manufacturers, and in so doing it became one of the few automotive styles to be shared among competitors in this way.

Cheers
Chris