I Spy...Victoria

I have seen this car a number of times around Prahran. It is a nice Series 3 mid-blue 205GTi. Has a very nice silver exhaust and obviously owned by someone who knows their sh*t. Saw it today parked along High St in Prahran around 2pm.

There is also a white N3 306xt with 17" rims and a massive after market twin tip exhaust running around the Mt Waverley area.

Stone Free said:
There is also a white N3 306xt with 17" rims and a massive after market twin tip exhaust running around the Mt Waverley area.

i've seen that one, he is always around there,

he just tried too hard to have the coolest looking white 306xt & failed:roflmao:!

Saw a nice Red Renault clio sport on the warrigal rd exit (city bound) in the morning, with a nice twin square remus exhaust

Saw a white 205 GTi in the Alexander Parade carpark (that one down near where it becomes the Eastern, in the middle of the road. It had what looked like a Zender kit, with the little spoiler at the bottom of the rear hatch window, and skirts and stuff. Looked quite neat.

I saw for the first time in the flesh a new Pug 407 driving in Watsonia today. :headbang: It's definitely distinctive and hard to miss amongst traffic.

Richard

silverexec said:
I saw for the first time in the flesh a new Pug 407 driving in Watsonia today. :headbang: It's definitely distinctive and hard to miss amongst traffic.

Richard

Yes, I have seen 2 now; one parked along Union Rd in Surrey Hills and one around the back streets of Chadstone. They even seem a bit bigger than a commodore from the back.

RSCLIO said:
I was the Blue RSC at Rally of Melboure with the RCCV & PIARC stickers
did you see my 306? well now that i know i'll say hi next time:)

A nice dark blue S16, outbound on the Eastern Freeway last night around 7pm. Was it anyone here?? I waved at you and you nodded and smiled back! But you were only doing like 90kph! Had a nice aftermarket twintip exhaust and tasty looking rims. If it was anyone here, what size were they?? Looked to be 16s.

I did notice a White 306 up there
They are a lot more common than the clios though so I take less notice ( especially which keeping an eye on a 3 & 5 YR old at a rally)

On the way to lotus last night in the car park i saw a 306 NO PLATE 'RC.306':)

i also saw a preety girl inside & named her peugeot:roflmao:

Friday 22/10/04 - White Pug 405 missing all the centre caps on its alloys, Aussie Frogs sticker parked on Bourke St between Queen and William streets. I think it might be Jeremy's old car? I know I see his BMW 528i in Carlton all the time.

Over the past week, I spotted a very nice burgundy Pug 605 in Eltham (first I thought it was a 405 then thought it looked a bit too wide before I realised what it was), and then the other night saw for the first time the new Megane hardtop convertible (whatever it's called) in the underground carpark at Collins Place. Looks good...

Richard

Are you often in Collins Place car park, Richard? My wife often parks her red 98 306 XSi there (OXC 728). Given that you venture out around the Eltham / Watsonia area fairly regularly we must have passed each other on occasion. I'm usually in a blue 97 406 (OHL 457). Sometimes in a white 505 sli wagon FYR 174. Any particular silver exec I should be on the lookout for?

Cheers

Rod