The Towbars thread...

xantia towbar...did you ever find one?

xantia_vsx said:
Any one with a Xantia Towbar for sale please contact me ASAP,
:drivin:

Hi,

I have a Xantia and am looking for a towbar... did you ever find one? If so, would be interested to know who makes them or who can supply them

cheers

Chris

Xantia Wagon Towbar

Ray Bell said:
There seems to be a constant enquiry for towbars, and frequently there are threads going at the same time.

How about we just have this one thread for towbars for all models?

If you have a towbar for sale, list it on here... if you want one, come check the thread, make contact, or post if there's none available.

It would be important, however, that if anyone lists a towbar on the thread and then sells it, that they should post to that effect.

At the moment, Cruiserman seemingly has two 505 towbars, Peter Stein has one.

Brodie Shields needs one, so there's a match, but distance is a bit of a killer. I tried to get the Peter Stein bar for Brodie the other day, but Peter wasn't at home when I went through. I can get one from Cruiserman on Saturday 27/9 and take to Brodie's son's place...

In the interim, I have a 504 sedan towbar for sale.

Can anyone shed some light on where I can get a towbar for a Xantia wagon? Am looking at a potential purchase and need to do all my sums. I have had a quote of circa $800 fitted by a Citroen dealer in Melbourne. From what I have seen of the Xanita towbars, not sure how I'm going to get my bike rack to fit to it. The bike rack needs a tongue with a hole (which normally takes the ball) Maybe you can get an adapter?

Sparkey

Renault 16TS towbar.

I've got a towbar with tongue and ball on a 16TS i'm dismantling.
I fugure $25 to be a reasonable asking price or will swap it for a Renault 10 S bellhousing for my Dauphine project. Towbar is located in Brisbane. Car will be dumped soon along with the towbar if no-one enquires about it.

green beret said:
I am looking for a towbar for a Renualt Laguna 1995 model. Interested to buy locally.

any luck on that tbar, trying to get one myself

leigh

Xantia towbar

Matador Towbars in Castle Hill NSW import from NZ and told me they can get them for $550 Good luck.

towbars

I have secondhand towbars for 404 sedan, 404 wagon. 505 sedan. and 403 sedan.
$50 each.plus freight from Canberra

looking to buy Xantia towbar

0414 484 398 or PM me Alpine

Citroen ID / DS Towbar f/s

I've got a towbar for an id/ds. Won't break the bank! Please email interest.

F/S: R25 towbar

Hayman Reece towbar to suit R25.
$100
Melbourne.
0438 194 235

CX towbar

Heavy duty towbar from one of my old CX's located in Adelaide (and a bit heavy to transport).

regards
sean