The Towbars thread...

Thanks! Ill be able to tow my Dauphine to a dirt track somewhere on the weekend now. :headbang:

David.

505 wagon towbar

I have a towbar with tow ball for a Peugeot 505 GR wagon for sale. It's been removed. Is in good condition, sanded and has been painted with black killrust paint. Location near Maleny, Qld. Other parts will be also available over time.
Regards, Derek
Ph 07 5499 9944

Citroen Xantia Towbar Wanted

Need a towbar asap for a xantia hatch. Please call Carl on 0415 476 474
Thanks

Citroen C5 Estate/S/Wagon Towbar Wanted

I have just bought a C5 S/Wagon sans towbar. I priced a new one,but the wife wouldn`t let me sell the kids to pay for it. So anything in reasonable condition, at slightly less than the nationl debt would be welcome.:cry: :cry:

Wanted: Peugeot 307 Hatch 2002, tow bar

hi,

I'm looking for a secondhand Peugeot 307 Hatch 2002, tow bar, plus the wiring harness if possible.

Regards,

Leigh

Fuego Towbar

Already posted in the parts section for this - sorry :nownow:

I just got a new Fuego, not so keen on the towpack it came with so I'm going to take it off this weekend. Free to a good home or any home for that matter.

pm me if you're interested.

Peugeot 504 Towbar

Peugeot 504 Sedan Towbar. Not to sure what year 504 it has been removed from.
Fair condition but would need a good sandblasting & powder coating or painting.
I never got around to installing it and have since sold my 504. (Damm I miss it)
Pickup only from Nth Suburbs Melbourne
Call Angelo - 0459 447727

WTD Towbar for 2003 Peugeot 406 Wagon

Wanted: Towbar for 2003 Peugeot 406 Wagon

Wanted: Tow bar to suit a Peugeot 405 Station wagon.. 1995 model. I presume the wagon tow bars are all the same though.

****For Sale****

HAYMAN REESE Towbar for 306 - was fitted to a N5 XSi.

Comes with all bolts and brackets, full wiring loom + square connector, tongue, D-Shackle Loops, Towball

$300

Call Stuart on 0408 445 995 (Canberra)

SOLD - Thx '306CABMAD'

****For Sale****

HAYMAN REESE Towbar for 306 - was fitted to a N5 XSi.

Comes with all bolts and brackets, full wiring loom + square connector, tongue, D-Shackle Loops, Towball

$300

Call Stuart on 0408 445 995 (Canberra)

WTD C4 VTS Towbar

I'm looking to fit a towbar to my C4 VTS.
Is anyone aware of a second hand one?
Does anyone know if the 4 door bar will fit the coupe?
I'm looking for an alternative to a dealer fitted item which I'm afraid to ask the cost of.
Thanks

Update: 3/3/11
I did ask the cost of a dealer fitted item: $1800 !
Add the cost of the 100k service quoted (around $2k) a new set of tyres also due and it must be close to half the value of the car. c'est la vie...

Last edited:
Wanted C3 2003 towbar any type

Hi all

Just putting up a call for any towbar type for a C3 2003 model in the South East Queensland area or able to post.

Regards

Geoff