Spotted in Queensland

Same chap bought both cars new, first one, drove it for 4 years and 60 k, nil problems, sold it to his parents and bought a new one, been just as happy with that, both have the right suspension. He's not sure what he will buy next as he enjoys the dream smooth drive.

4a07f426f937285f99905946163e41c9.jpg

37e882d71d8eb7b201f9b34b9ccac647.jpg

Nice 2CV spotted in Southbank carpark Sunday 27th

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

gave a toot, wave and eyeful of my new sticker to a very grey, current-shape C4GP in Cairns yesterday. Would have stopped it but I had a fare.

Between Tiaro and Maryborough earlier this afternoon, a gold GS Pallas ---BVV. First time I've ever seen this car, and some time since I've seen a GS on the road. Didn't wave, as I was in a blue Kombi.

Nice white DS5, Qld##CLS today in the Hervey Bay Golf Club carpark,looked good against the run of the mill cars there.

Black x7-c5 near Maryborough this morning,then a rare sight for me,a white Peugeot Qld 508 Qld###vpo southbound on the M1 this arvo.
Lots of Renaults, Meganes,Clios in the traffic,easily the most popular French make out there,also a Cit Plurial north bound on the Bruce hwy

2 406 Coupes in as many days. A nice grey example coming off the Riverside expressway onto Margaret Street, Brisbane and a silver Coupe Thursday morning coming out of the CBD.

Spotted this afternoon, old Citroen at work in Holland Park. The daggy quality is due to old IPhone, but I think you'll get the gist.

IMG_1430.jpg

approaching Cairns Domestic Terminal, 30/12/17 with smiles all-round;IMG_3682.jpgIMG_3683.jpgIMG_3684.jpgIMG_3685.jpg
no Mike, i could not get the chassis number.

ooooh!! just spotted a D on Clausen street Mount Gravatt East - that custard/terracotta colour with white roof. Too fast to register what year but probably single headlight model. Is there an event at the clubhouse on Crewe street?

Cheers
Chris

UFO.jpg
Spotted again, a very familiar UFO darting through the afternoon traffic, was going hard too..:approve:

112002d1548146276-spotted-queensland-ufo.jpg

Last edited:
A really lovely 406 coupe on Bennets Ed Coorparoo this morning. So nice had me looking for any for sale ( there are none)

While on the Cook Highway approaching Smithfield Saturday night, saw a proud example of a ‘D’going past Skyrail; I don’t know my noses or bleus but it had a white roof, single headlamps and was kinda sky coloured, fwiw.
My passengers sympathised with my squeals of admiration.

out front of Cairns Private Hospital on Upward near Lake St, apparently discarded, a white C5 HDI wagon - by VIN circa 2004.
shame to see quality engine interior and suspension going to waste

Somebody may have gone into hospital and not come out :confused: