Spotted in Queensland

beautiful blue BX break about to drive up the coast north of Cairns this morning … (had thought it was a Lada Samara for a moment!)

( ...around 40 years ago)
Scan 11.png
Scan 12.png

Between St George and on October 5...
white C5 sedan, 2 DS's, black C5 wagon and a 2CV all eastbound.
black C5 sedan westbound

White DS at high speed going around the big roundabout at Yatala, and heading for the on ramp to the M1 going North. Leaning like hell, and two grey haired gents on board.
All traffic stopped to look at it!

Last edited:
Grey 406 wagon waiting at the lights of MacKenzie & James Sts intersection, just after 17:30 today.

My 3 y.o. son noticed it too, for its similarity to our grey Xantia wagon 🤓

White DS at high speed going around the big roundabout at Yatala, and heading for the on ramp to the M1 going North. Leaning like hell, and two grey haired gents on board.
All traffic stopped to look at it!
Leaving the pie shop???

Spotted a light green Peugeot 504 in nice condition. Southside Brisbane Yesterday.

Enjoying a nice cold and windy motorbike ride through the Lockyer Valley this morning and passed a tidy looking white 3rd nose Citroen DS going the other way.
Only one I've seen since I bought mine.

Spotted a Peugeot 407 and a Peugeot 5008(?) in Moolooaba on Friday.

I spotted a particular 1925 Citroen 5CV on a trailer headed somewhere today. It was such a pleasant surprise I totally forgot where I saw it, probably on the Centenary motorway. (y)(y)(y)

Spotted today on the Bruce Highway heading toward Sunshine Coast white Renault 8 on a trailer...someone's new project?

I spotted a black and white 2CV trying to sneak through Ballandean QLD undetected heading south while being menaced by a truck at the rear.

Citroen - single white female occupant -discolouring black 3door, on the Cook Hwy. I had pax so couldn’t even try to keep up with it but by the numbers it’s a Xsara II 2.0 16v 180 5 spd. ( I had wondered if it was one of those VTS I keep hearing about )
May have been put away wet but still enjoying hard use. Even my passengers noted it …