Spotted in Queensland

Inbound on the M1 at Springwood this afternoon, a weathered Citroen Safari two tone, fading red (I assume) with lighter coloured roof towing a much newer trailer with a distinquished looking gentleman guiding the passage. Had DS Motor logo (or what was left of it) on the passager side of the vehicle, keeping up with the flow of the traffic nicely.:banana:

On Sunday afternoon on Sumners road, Sumner Park going through the roadworks at the roundabouts, a dark blue Frégate.
Gee, I wonder who that could be.

Onya 2353,

Spotted one crappy birdshit covered blue - grey BX 1600 auto around Maryborough.

Probably being driven by daughter or myself.

While on the Cook Highway approaching Smithfield Saturday night, saw a proud example of a ‘D’going past Skyrail; I don’t know my noses or bleus but it had a white roof, single headlamps and was kinda sky coloured, fwiw.
My passengers sympathised with my squeals of admiration.
mid morning southbound through northern beaches thought I had seen it again, but for having double lights - what I call second nose - otherwise same maybe? Not at all sure of my sanity. Close enough this time to note the ‘corrugated-clad’ B-(at least)pillar and rego which corresponds to
“... Chassis (sic)
1970 CITROEN DS SERIES SEDAN ...”
No AF sticker - apart from anything else, it was notable as the only car to be seen with windows down.

Last edited:
Spotted two Renaults and a Pug this morning all in one photo

IMG_6794.JPG

Close up to help spot the other two

IMG_6795.JPG

The yellow one was in running order, the other two were getting some love at a old school workshop that apparently still knows what a carburetor is. They get an interesting range of mostly older school cars.

The Clio RS in liquid yellow is an awesome looking car and always catches my eye. Not seeing as many as I used to though, I know they have transmission issues.

The Carb shop is old school and thank god is still there. Rudy is the owner and is an absolute wizard with carbs. I know the owner of the green 504.

He often has some interesting cars in his shop.

I had my 504 there a few weeks back for some carb work.

The Carb shop is old school and thank god is still there. Rudy is the owner and is an absolute wizard with carbs. I know the owner of the green 504.

He often has some interesting cars in his shop.

I had my 504 there a few weeks back for some carb work.
I visit the gym across the road and get to see the interesting range of cars on a regular basis

Black Pug lined up for attention yesterday. Same place as post #373

IMG_6978.JPG

Northern beaches; Jeff/Geoff's also owner of one of those Goddesses I’ve seen round there.
Untitled 7.png

Untitled 9.png

rare opportunity - an american compact comparable;
Untitled 1.png

Untitled 6.png

Untitled 7.png

Attachments

• Untitled 8.png
    Untitled 8.png
    904.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    933.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
At a servo the other night as I was getting a coffee I spotted a thing at the bowsers that resembled a Fuego complete with zipties holding bits together at the front. When the young guy came in to pay I said "nice car" to which he looked at me oddly, I said "its a Fuego and you don't see many of them around". He said "oh is that what it's called". He definitely didn't see the car as anything more than an appliance. :LOL:

At a servo the other night as I was getting a coffee I spotted a thing at the bowsers that resembled a Fuego complete with zipties holding bits together at the front. When the young guy came in to pay I said "nice car" to which he looked at me oddly, I said "its a Fuego and you don't see many of them around". He said "oh is that what it's called". He definitely didn't see the car as anything more than an appliance. :LOL:
Was it a dark grey Fuego with panel damage on the passenger side, I tried to keep up with him on Lutwyche Rd today and was about to post but looks like its been spotted already 🤣

"Inbound on the M1 at Springwood this afternoon, a weathered Citroen Safari two tone, fading red (I assume) with lighter coloured roof towing a much newer trailer with a distinquished looking gentleman guiding the passage. Had DS Motor logo (or what was left of it) on the passager side of the vehicle, keeping up with the flow of the traffic nicely.🍌"

The above description post is from 2019, Last week I saw the same car pulling the same trailer in the City, anyone from here?

I was imagining it could well be Lance or John from DS motors fame?