Spotted in Queensland

"Cars and Coffee" Brisbane Dec 2015

I was followed by a very nice white 504 on the way to Cars and Coffee on Saturday, and there was a good 406 coupe there as well. Either of them Aussie frogers?

The 504 would have been this one on my first visit to the "Cars and Coffee" event. I haven't been to another, but will try again. Good array of classic cars - not many French ones though.
IMG_7058 (2) (2).jpg

Burgundy 306 Cabriolet Series I at Grange/Enoggera this morning, at the next intersection a well-used silver 205 GTI then a 208 GTI in a metallic grey at the service station. Interesting drive.

Saw a white Koleos, southbound on the Gateway this arvo,driver was wearing a bloody big hoodie,was about 30c,so must have a great aircon,could not even see any features,looked like the invisible man going for a outing.

Met a nice burgundy 406 Coupe on Pickering Street at Enoggera yesterday and got a wave.
Also saw an immaculate silver Coupe on Eagle Street this week too. Good to see there's still a handful getting around town.

Met a nice burgundy 406 Coupe on Pickering Street at Enoggera yesterday and got a wave.
Also saw an immaculate silver Coupe on Eagle Street this week too. Good to see there's still a handful getting around town.

That was me. I wouldn't be too quick to describe my coupe as 'nice' anymore though, except perhaps at 100+ km/h closing speed....

Very unusual to see a coupe on the northside!

Saw a white Koleos, southbound on the Gateway this arvo,driver was wearing a bloody big hoodie,was about 30c,so must have a great aircon,could not even see any features,looked like the invisible man going for a outing.

G'day,
if you couldn't see him, he couldn't see you. No sideways vision in a hoodie, that's why they are dangerous to wear. :cool:

That was me. I wouldn't be too quick to describe my coupe as 'nice' anymore though, except perhaps at 100+ km/h closing speed....

Very unusual to see a coupe on the northside!

Yours looked straight, although the bonnet appeared to have stripes from a distance.

Thanks for the wave..and I've been driving on the northside in her since 2003
:) - ownership going on 14 years.

Yours looked straight, although the bonnet appeared to have stripes from a distance.

Thanks for the wave..and I've been driving on the northside in her since 2003
:) - ownership going on 14 years.

The 'stripes' are where the clear coat has left the premises. It is otherwise very straight.

I'll keep an eye out for you from now on!

Spotted this morning : at 6.45 am, a white 504 heading towards Yandina from Coolum. I was too surprised to see whether it was an early or late model. I guess they went down for an early surf.

Not a french car but noticed how some young people are slumming it,passed a new Bentley driven by a young female L-plater
on the Bruce highway yesterday.

Spotted on Wardell St, Enoggera after a light shower of rain....a 306 apparently broken down in the left lane heading South.

Or it could have been a 307......

No new Koleos's anywhere, yet. Where are they all? Or do they just blend in with the rest of the lookalikes now and are impossible to distinguish from all the others unless you get close enough to see the lozenge clearly?

Plenty of over heated and dead Japanese and Aussie cars left on the side of the Bruce HW but yet to see a Pug or Cit. I thinks that's a good sign. I did see a Merc and an Audi waiting for a tow so the Germans are also combating the current hot conditions.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using aussiefrogs mobile app

Came out of the gym tonight to find a nice blue Clio parked alongside my Coupe and a 407 (in that colour they all seem to be in) parked adjacent. Very French evening at Lutwyche.

A brown GS Pallas with the chunky side trims and the later, squarish tailights, parked along Shand St between Enoggera/ Alderley/ Stafford this morning at about 10am.

Someone here? Looked great.. nice and straight.