Spotted in NSW.....

407 coupe ??

Cheers

Justin

G'day, sorry typo.

IMG_1793.PNG

Is this a standard colour ? It was more like tangerine in the flesh.

Last edited:
Just saw a white 205 GTi near the Orange Bunnings. Which of you buggers was it??

Spotted a red DS3 in Ashfield yesterday. Looked like an auto version

Not one you'd want to spot. Was watching the new tonight and there was a story about an accident in somersby where someone went sideways into a telegraph pole. Looked like a white 206 hatch.

Ok we can all spot cars, but how many of yez have the partner or other family members/friends spotting for you?

My missus is as sharp (sometimes sharper) as me when it comes to spotting, particularly BA Fords, Pugs and other cars that family & friends have.

She saw a gold 306 sedan in Goulburn weekend before last. I'd never seen any Pug coloured gold before, but I did spot a gold 206 CC earlier today (the 206 with the "nostrils" in the bonnet).

A rare sight,a nice silver C4 Picasso motoring around Murwillumbah around11am

Spotted a white C4 Cactus parked at Campsie Station on Tuesday

White 307 on the Clyde Mtn this afternoon (following me in my black RCZ). Seemed to be traveling about the same pace from Canberra to Batemans Bay. Pity about the rain through the bends!

A couple of days back, a two-tone D Safari (external doorhandles) so maybe 68/9?
On Victoria Rd Bellevue Hill (Sydney). Nice!

Half watching the Elton John special on CH7, and there was some footage of his old home town "pinner" or some such. Anyhow, right behind a routemaster bus in one scene was a Renault R8 (probably a late 1132) parked letting someone out or in.

I’m still waiting to see my first new C3 on the roads of Sydney...

Aside from the flash yellow new DS3 I keep seeing buzzing around near my place, I’m curious as the obvious Citroen fanatic whom I stumbled upon off the highway up the Blue Mountains, in Faulconbridge.

My non-expert eye and no time to stop saw parked out front at the very least a Xantia, a C2, I think a C4 of some sort, a couple of older models under tarpaulins... I think there were six in all.

Spotted yesterday in Goulburn main street about 9:30 am, bright yellow Peugeot 504, I was right behind in my 505 - we had a convoy briefly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday, Sunday, there was a grey 307 HDi Restyling (as the parts book likes to call it) parked on the side of the Olympic Highway just south of the turnoff into Junee.

It was sitting there on Saturday as well, and I didn’t use the Highway on Monday so I don’t know what has happened to it. I have the (NSW) rego no, if anyone is concerned about someone who may not have arrived at a destination.

This beautiful 2CV6 with QLD rego was spotted by a friend of mine in the car park of that Scottish restaurant chain in Narrabri earlier today.. Anyone from here.?? Looks in very good condition. Long way from home. (it is 40 degrees out there today also).
2CV in Narrabri 2.jpg 2CV in Narrabri 1.jpg

Cits on Georges River Road are a regular sight. Not far away is Continental Cars (see the lamentations in another thread). Just about every Cit in Sydney has made that journey at some time.

G'day,
an old Pug, I even received a wave, which I responded to by flashing the head lights. ishot-2017 12 30 20 42 051.jpg