Spotted in NSW.....

seen in canberra(in NSW ?)

WE are cruising around Canberra:eek: and this morning, Wed, saw a light blue Reno 750 on the back of a tilt tray going somewhere on a west freeway. It had NSW old black and white plate REN 750. Looked pretty and good nick, and not damaged AFAICS. Solid disc wheels. Hopefully just going for a ride to some where good.
Cheers Jaahn :approve:

Anyone go shopping at Summer Hill IGA tonight in a CX 2400 Super? I'd just got home when my girlfriend sent me these - I was tempted to drive my CX there and park next to it.

IMG_1356.jpgIMG_1357.jpgIMG_1358.jpg

Had a busy day today. Spotted a C3, C4 B5 and B7 and a Series 1 C5 - where?

Woy Woy!

brit pug.jpg Not exactly NSW but...I Was facebooking with My sister who lives in Manchester, She casually snapped this and sent it to me while we were chatting, :D

Spotted a gleaming white C5 near St George Hospital

Spotted an immaculate maroon 203 sedan ...in Kiama about a week ago ..yes Wednesday 18th about 3pm travelling south ..smartly negotiated the roundabout near the old Austin garage.

Spotted an immaculate maroon 203 sedan ...in Kiama about a week ago ..yes Wednesday 18th about 3pm travelling south ..smartly negotiated the roundabout near the old Austin garage.
Possibly the ex-Robert East car - snapped up at auction in 2012?

east-203.jpg

Alpine A310 on a trailer behind a Pajero on King St Newcastle (out front of Marketown) yesterday morning, had the french tri colours on the rear panels I think. Looked like a track car and a great thing to see on the way to work.

Saw a Peugeot 2007 on Roberts Rd Greenacre yesterday afternoon

Hi :)
Spotted a white BX parked in Adamstown(Newcastle) today. Looking good too and in excellent shape all round. Any taker for this fine vehicle. About an '88 probably. They still look smart to my eye :) and I like the white also.
jahhn
20180813_164801.jpg

Spotted in Narrabri of all places..!! A lovely 2CV Fourgonette in cream/beige. Sadly I was only passing the other direction and could not get a photo but it looked very much like this one...

Citroen 2cv Van.jpg Very nice..

Not so much the cars, but the sheer volume of cars. Usually the only Citroën I see in Crows Nest is my own Picasso...

Today, in the space of literally 5 minutes of driving, I had laid eyes on:

2 C3’s (older, still haven’t seen a new one in NSW);
A white newest generation C4;
a red C4 Cactus and a grey C4 Cactus; a pre-2013 C4 Picasso and TWO C4 Grand Picasso’s - ruby red and whatever that wonderful electric blue is;
A C5 as I entered the shopping centre car park,
and loping out of the car park ahead of me a distinctive and majestic gold C6.

Is Crows Nest suddenly a French provincial town?

There are a few C3, 4, and 5s around the Greenwich area, as well as a C6 and Crowie is a possible shopping centre for them.

Virage wagons in Tenterfield.

Spotted this pair while travelling through Tenterfield last week.

Attachments

• Virage Wgns 1.jpg
    Virage Wgns 1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Virage Wgns 3.jpg
    Virage Wgns 3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Virage wgns 2.jpg
    Virage wgns 2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 248
Spotted a Peugeot 306 HDi sedan this morning in Wagga Wagga. I haven’t seen any of them for a long time!IMG_1534809409.686670.jpg

Just as I went to take the picture, he was about to drive off, so I was able to say hello. He had driven from Queanbeyan this morning to fix some computer network problems. He’s an ex Renault/Peugeot/Jaguar mechanic who ‘did his time’ with Larke Hoskins in Bondi Junction in the late 1970s

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Spotted a white DS at Leichhardt Market Town yesterday - doing the weekly shop?