Spotted in NSW.....

It looks like k went walkabout. It's back now. I still drooled. That car had a lot of interesting features for something so small.

The general appearance was of a car that is used. It wasn't a concourse princess.

Not French, but I think it wishes it is - in Woolloomooloo this morning, around the corner from a C5 X7: A Nissan Pao!

A design that resulted from a 2cv mating with a mini. Extraordinary. Perhaps it has dual citizenship.

Shannon's flogged one for nearly $6 in 2012. https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2012-shannons-sydney-autumn-classic-auction/j3j39l0773b6l07n/

I would have thought a Renault R4 rather than a 2CV.

The unique aspects of the 2CV include its suspension (including lack of anti roll bars), its very low centre of gravity and its extreme lightness, all packaged in a plum ugly body. The R4 was utilitarian but otherwise fairly conventional and the body shares a similar design to the Pao.

John

Is there such a thing as a not very good looking 306 Cabriolet? These cars, by definition, are beautiful!
I concur with that. Saw a blue one on Tuesday at Stanwell Park, and last week a Platina Silver GTi6 in the Innovation Campus at Fairy Meadow.

Spotted this on my way to Marulan on Sunday, I am guessing it was going to Wakefield.
2017-09-10-PHOTO-00002825.jpg

G'day,
last week, on the M2. an RCZ with 666 number plates. Let me merge, ta very much.:cool:

This morning turning onto Hill road off Paramatta rd. A red Peugeot 3008 Police car! It had some stylized word on the drivers door as well which I didn't catch. It appeared to have highway patrol style markings.

edit: doing a bit of googling it may have been a 4008 :)

Tony.

Last edited:
This morning turning onto Hill road off Paramatta rd. A red Peugeot 3008 Police car! It had some stylized word on the drivers door as well which I didn't catch. It appeared to have highway patrol style markings.

edit: doing a bit of googling it may have been a 4008 :)

Tony.

It's the cochon!

Last weekend there were a white C4 B7 and a white C4 non-grand Picasso parked opposite each other in Denison St (a laneway) at North Sydney. Neither car is exactly common.

Yesterday I spotted a nice Aegean Blue 206 GTi180 in the Coles Entrada (North Parramatta) carpark at around midday.

Today a Rioja Red 208 GTi eastbound on Victoria Rd, Rydalmere (near Bunnings) at around midday.

Spotted a black Peugeot 607 in Ashfield this morning.

popinandgettaa, in the 306, cruising along North Rocks Rd from Cook Dr, near North Rocks Shopping Centre, at around midday on Tuesday.

I was waiting at the lights.

Prominent Peugeot brand placement on the LAPD cop car in "Blade Runner 2046" at your local cinema.

Spotted a 306 GTi6 (Platina Silver....again :rolleyes: ) on the Princes Motorway, around West Wollongong, on Wednesday. It was in reasonable nick, being driving by a green P plater.
We swapped possies in traffic a few times, and when we were getting close to our turnoff, we drew alongside, bipped & waved, and got an appreciative response.

There's also an auto 2000 306 sedan (twin to mine) for sale in Pioneer Rd, East Corrimal. One or two mths rego, mid blue colour, and about the same nick as mine (good in some parts, tatty in others. Seller is asking $1600.

White 206 GTi180 parked in main street near Hurlstone Park station (Cronin St?) this afternoon (1800).

Very rare specimen.

There's also an auto 2000 306 sedan (twin to mine) for sale in Pioneer Rd, East Corrimal. One or two mths rego, mid blue colour, and about the same nick as mine (good in some parts, tatty in others. Seller is asking $1600.

And down the road from that, a 5sp 406 sedan, opposite Stuart Park, for $1200.

Spotted a 306 GTi6 on the motorway the other day, being driven by a green P plater - and his girlfriend spotted us in our Pug. We eventually drew alongside and gave them a bip, a :), and a wave, which was cheerfully returned.

G'day,
a red 407 coupe at KL shops, although it appears to be registered as a sedan.
406 at KL.jpg406 at K.L..jpg

Last edited: