Spotted in NSW.....

Had a great Pug moment/spot today. Driving up Epping road in my new, old, GTi6 I noticed a lovely light metallic blue 205 si with I believe the same Citroen "steelies" that are on my GTi6. The 205 had nice personalised plates, although for a much newer model.

Got a good wave and nod from the driver. Hopefully my car wasn't too obnoxious - the exhaust get's quite loud above 5500...

I should also add that the 205 looked to be in such good condition. My desire for an Si just went up ten notches!

Spotted a pale yellow beaten-up Dyane on Victoria Rd at Parramatta yesterday, at around 12:30pm.

I was on foot so I couldn't see the plate.

Past broken down 306 5-door on the corner near Millers, Zetland whilst I was on an urgent errand... I hate seeing stranded cars... it's the easiest way to spoil your day when your car refuses to proceed.

Also! Red 208 GTI this morning in Marrickville. Love the three door, hate the 5-door 208.

G'day,
an apple green 406 coupe with 2 black racing stripes turning into reservoir rd this afternoon. A really good look. Anyone here ?

A lovely Aegean Blue 206 GTi180 (BY04MH) with green P Plates, this afternoon at the intersection of Parramatta Rd and Duck St, Auburn - around 1530.

G'day,
I saw him in Balmoral at Northmead at c.13.45 - 14.00. Anyone here?

Three C5s, DS4 and a Pug 508 in the carpark at Nowra Steakhouse this afternoon.

Could have had something to do with a CCCNSW South Coast Branch lunch.

Saw a nice lime green (?) 504 sedan this afternoon turning into Statham Ave from North Rocks Rd this afternoon - around 1400 or so. Haven't seen this one before!

...and who owns the lovely blue 206 GTI 180 often parked in Bulwarra road Ultimo/Pyrmont that I walk past most days with my 4yo? Even she stops and points out how beautiful that little thing is...

Hi :)
I saw a new Citroen C4 Picasso this morning up the road. Looked very cool and sleek and modern. NICE. Compact outside and not as in your face as the old models. Better looking than the odd angular styling currently in vogue :(
Jaahn

G'day,
there is a very good looking 306 Cabriolet lurking in Kings Langley.

Saw a beautiful, two tone grey 2CV today driving down Church Street in Randwick. Didn't catch the number plate, but there was a GB sticker on the back.

Sunday was Citroen heaven near Croydon. I saw a black C5 X7, 2 C4 Picassos and my first every DS4. I felt invisible in the Xm

Earlier this week when I was driving to work in Seven Hills a bloody Junkers Tante Ju landed beside me.
As this was pre coffee and 5am I looked again and it was not that sweet aeroplane but an IMMACULATE Citroen HY van.
Fortunately the lights had turned red (and one can comfortably jog alongside an H at their top speed) I grew rather excited, gesticulating toward the driver.
He told me he was taking it for rego (weighbridge??) or something for someone.
That nice thick cream/bone colour which suits them so well.
Hopefully it's a new one for our roads

Dave

Last edited:
JunkersJu52mit3BMWSternmotoren1930_zps8832da9f.jpg~original.jpg - lest one wondered (i collect stuff).

Spotted a white DS on Victoria Rd, heading eastward, at 1.00pm today