I Spy...Victoria

In Eltham, Victoria this morning a silver C-Matic CX Citroen Vic Reg B prefix, eldery driver, only a drivers side external rear view mirror, no external passengers side one. Has the earlier CX chrome wheel covers. The C-Matic badge caught my eye. Definitely a Series 1.

white 508

Saw my first 508 this morning, a white one, travelling west along Waverley Rd at the Huntingdale Rd intersection. Looks like a cross between a Toyota and a Cit.

Spotted a white 205 with t16 body kit bonnet up on the emergency lane of the eastern freeway this morning, whos is it?

I know this guy. He imported over from the UK, its a genuine 205 Dimma.

Cost him bugger all actually

Chris

saw a good looking white mi16 with nice mags yesterday morning. On the freeway, gave wach other a wave and a toot, and we where on our way!

I was in my bomby looking looing red series one!

Spotted a white 205 with t16 body kit bonnet up on the emergency lane of the eastern freeway this morning, whos is it?

hi guys, it was me. :cheers:
i snap the clutch cables under the stop and go traffic.

hi DjB8V, were you the guy who stopped by in springvale road?

I am always seeing a bright yellow DS3 in Mair st Ballarat. Makes me want one! Anyone on here?

Big day for Pug-spotting:
  • my first 508 seen in the wild / on the road (black sedan);
  • two (count them!) RCZ's, a dark grey one westbound on Canterbury Rd and a very very light grey (ie, white) one southbound later on Middleborough Rd;
  • chat with a bloke getting into his 407 HDi Touring, commiserating that the 508 had rather put such a nice-looking car into the shade (he said he can do Sydders on one tank of fuel);
  • said his missus had a 207 "convertible" (didn't tell him how appropriate that made the "CC");
  • a black SUV-ish something with a "x00x" number;
  • an aluminium 138 206GTi and an aegean blue 180, both apparently in very good nick;
  • ... and probably others, too ...
Must get out more often ...

G'day,

Megane flip top in local Safeway car park - lady driver said "she'd always had froggies"

cheers,
Bob

I saw a lovely 404 ute today in a shopping centre car-park in Preston. It looked recently restored and in very good condition, a pale cream/yellow colour.

Silver 206 GTi 180 on the outbound down the Monash Freeway this morning. Anybody here? I was in the dirty black 306 with steel wheels...

Cheers,
Stu

On our way to the airport this morning I said to my wife that wouldn't it be great to see a DS - that would make the trip for me. About 1 min later near Kew junction, a light metallic blue DS -21, glides past!

Saw three Renault Clio's (not counting the one I was driving) last Friday night as I was driving the 2km into Bendigo. None of them were the other brown/bronze Clio I usually see around town. None were the Sport's either, just garden variety phase 2 Clio's, a blue one, a black one, and a red one.

Waved at the lady in the red one, but I think she thought I was nuts. I tried to point at my car, but that didn't do any good. The first one (blue) had personalised plates, and looked in great nic.

saw quite a few today...

white Mi16 in Monash Engineering car park
Yellow Clio Sport 200 in Monash Engineering car park as well!
burgundy N3 306 XSi, yep same car park.. I see this one almost everyday when i'm at uni :D
followed a black N3 306 XSi eastern freeway east bound... around 2-ish?
silver Gti 180 just off middleborough road
Silver 306 (XSi?) in middleborough road box hill north Macca's carpark at 6-ish.

What a day :headbang:

Tuesday arvo around 2ish, a lovely white Mi16 being driven by a P Plater along the Greensborough end of the Ring walk!
Bravo young fella, the car looked in great nick!

It's so nice when you see an old classic car on the road, and today going south along Warrandyte/Ringwood Rd most likely going to Alpine Affair after I'd stuck my hand out the window into the rain and waved like an idiot was a..
white'n'red, Alpine