I Spy...Victoria

Wide body 205!

Saw a white wide-bodied 205 heading south down Bouverie Street in Carlton at about 10:00 this morning. The thing looked mint!

Anybody here?

Saw a greyish coloured mi16 on trailer last night heading towards melbourne on the calder Hwy anyone here?

Saw a 504 cabriolet this morning at around 11am on Royal parade. Had to do about 10 double takes to believe what I was seeing.

Saw a 505 blasting along the Western Hwy heading towards Melbourne covered in various Rally stickers, was at around 1pm.

Chris

On my way to work Saturday morning last saw not only a Gun Metal Grey four door Porsche on Beaconsfield Parade but just before I arrived at the workhouse spotted a red Tesla turning off City Road South Melbourne towards the market. From probably the most self indulgent oil powered family car to the most self indulgent electric sports car and all on the one day!

I see a white 505 wagon pretty much every day on my way home. It is always parked up in a driveway and doesn't look like it has moved in a while. I think I have also seen a diablo red 306 parked next to it a few times.

Is it anyone from here?

On the way home today spotted a Citroen Safari, Ivory is the call. Turning right from Kingsclere Avenue onto Cheltenham road Keysborough at 15:10 20/04/2011. The bearded driver had the window down but the right turn indicator wasn't on/or functioning. Didn't get the rego but can I get any more detailed! Hope it's a fellow frogger.

saw a gun metal grey 306 S16 in springvale road heading south yesterday just outside The Glen Centro in Glen Waverley....

G'day,

on the Calder today, north bound, passed a Megane - poodle in front passenger seat. :)

cheers,
Bob

S/W 505 SRD Turbo?

Say a white 505 SW southbound on Huntingdale Rd this morning, 14" mags , looked Series 1, clean and tidy, but had an SRD Turbo emblem on the tail gate below the Peugeot embelm. No dark diesel exhaust fumes as it turned into Ferntree Gully Rd.
Anyone here know this one?

Tom

G'day,

an ID variety at Hoppers this arvo, bonnet up outside the local all-makes purveyor of bits 'n bobs. Never seen one in the area before.

I'm told there's also another white Fuego around here as well !

cheers,
Bob

Anyone here with the R10s and 2CV parked in Clifton Hill?

Also saw a tidy Blaze Yellow GTI-6 on Flemmington Rd this afternoon :)

Gee i totally forgot! There was a R12 Wagon for sale here in Wangaratta for $3000.. unrego but apparently in good order. Have seen a Peugeot 505?? running around town. A bit rough round the edges..

On my way to work traveling north along middleborough rd i often pass a green 605 with tan leather heading south before turning right onto cantebury rd.

Who's is that lovely 2CV(6?) i saw in Camberwell at the booze shop car park opposite Dick Smith today? Later it drove east on Riversdale rd.. Lady driver. Looks like an A1 condition car. Wouldn't mind one of those with a bit of extra umph :). However, it kept up quite well with city traffic.
Reg.: 1 CWP - 979 and also a plate from WA: RAID 21

:cheers:

Saw a red BX wagon on High Street around 6:00 PM tonight. Thought he was following me home for a minute!

Nice looking car. Anybody here want to lay claim to it?

Cheers,
Stu