604 register

Hi Sean,
I've finally got around to sending you my 604 info. How many individual replies have you had for the register?

And who owns the immaculate looking 604 in Bathurst. I saw it on Friday. WOW, what a car!! :)

Cheers,
Andrew

505604 said:
Hi Sean,
I've finally got around to sending you my 604 info. How many individual replies have you had for the register?

And who owns the immaculate looking 604 in Bathurst. I saw it on Friday. WOW, what a car!! :)

Cheers,
Andrew

thank you

what colour was the one you saw in bathurst ?

505604 said:
But Ray, but why would you want Konis?
Give me the standard Peugeot shocks any time, please!

Cheers,
Andrew

Why would you want crappy old shockers at all :confused: *real* cars just need a bottle of nitrogen, and she'll ride & handle like new again :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :joker: :banana: :banana: :citplak:

seeya,
Shane L

DoubleChevron said:
Why would you want crappy old shockers at all :confused: *real* cars just need a bottle of nitrogen, and she'll ride & handle like new again :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :joker: :banana: :banana: :citplak:

seeya,
Shane L

wouldn't a citroen be classed as a tigger car :D

bouncy bouncy bounce :whip:

505604 said:
Hi Sean,

Cheers,
Andrew
If it was a blue one it was mine :D

I would say it was mine as I dont think there are any other 604's in town.:banana:

:cheers:

Louis said:
My god you're a loser DoubleChevron.

Have you got something against poor old Nitrogen :confused: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

We nearly bought a poogoe 604 once, my father drove it, 504/505 wagons and a CX2200 deisel wagon.... We still have the CX deisel wagon parked in the shed :D ... The 604 (hang on, possibly we looked at it for my sister). The stupid twin carby design put us off though. I remember it being extremely cheap given the excellent condition of the car ( I think it must have been near unsaleable ... Even more so than the old :citroen: possibly) .

seeya,
Shane L.

DoubleChevron said:
Have you got something against poor old Nitrogen :confused: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

We nearly bought a poogoe 604 once, my father drove it, 504/505 wagons and a CX2200 deisel wagon.... We still have the CX deisel wagon parked in the shed :D ... The 604 (hang on, possibly we looked at it for my sister). The stupid twin carby design put us off though. I remember it being extremely cheap given the excellent condition of the car ( I think it must have been near unsaleable ... Even more so than the old :citroen: possibly) .

seeya,
Shane L.

pity you didn't get it

the twin carb setup can be made to run very well if you have patience as most cit people would have i'm sure but if you did run out of that precious resource you could have always stuck a twin throat weber on it and be done with it

if you had acquired it you would probably still have it as parting with something as comfortable to drive as a 604 is a hard thing to do

yes we all know you love your cits but i can sense some pug in there :roflmao:

Great idea. Your right , should have done it years ago. Put me down for 3 1/2 , I'll send you the details when my feet touch the ground.

Pugrambo When this is up and running please keep me in mind for an exceptional example if one comes up for sale. I am running a trip around Aust for the PCCV for any 03 or 04 Peugeot in May 2007 and the size power comfort and A/c of a 604 are very appealing. I know it sounds a long way away but it always creeps up on you faster than you think. Regards Hank.

Warren Gordon said:
Great idea. Your right , should have done it years ago. Put me down for 3 1/2 , I'll send you the details when my feet touch the ground.

too true

i should have got off my rear a long time ago :D

also any details that you know of the ones that have gone through your hands as well as we both know of a very nice white one

BigH said:
Pugrambo When this is up and running please keep me in mind for an exceptional example if one comes up for sale. I am running a trip around Aust for the PCCV for any 03 or 04 Peugeot in May 2007 and the size power comfort and A/c of a 604 are very appealing. I know it sounds a long way away but it always creeps up on you faster than you think. Regards Hank.

no trouble at all

they are a great touring car and if you have ever spent any time in one you will understand what they are like

something else i just thought of as well

if anyone has any pics of their cars i can put up a dedicated 604 page on my site

pics of 604's or anything else relating to aussie 604's

just a thought, i'll leave that up to you guys

pugrambo said:
you could have always stuck a twin throat weber on it and be done with it
Better still, put a turbo diesel in it, and then you'd really have a car! And what a tourer! :)

2 pugs said:
If it was a blue one it was mine :D

I would say it was mine as I dont think there are any other 604's in town.

It was blue, yes. And I remember the number plate, and it definitely was yours. I didn't stop to have a look at it, but it certainly looked good from the quick glance as I drove past. Congratulations on a well kept car :cheers:

Cheers,
Andrew

Shouldn't he call himself 3 pugs now?

I'm really sorry I had to toss our 604... it had the makings of a nice car. If we'd put it on gas and found out what wasn't straight in the rear end... and fixed the little bit of rust in the sunroof and restitched the drivers' seat... and found some original headlights...

thank you to the people that have sent details through for their cars

just for an interest point so far

out of the 6 cars on the register 5 of them are 78 models and 1 is an 81

Thanks for that Andrew, just need to give it a coat paint.

It'd be 4 if you count the wifes car. Spose I could become the person formally known as 2 pugs :roflmao: :banana:

2 pugs said:
Thanks for that Andrew, just need to give it a coat paint.

It'd be 4 if you count the wifes car. Spose I could become the person formally known as 2 pugs :roflmao: :banana:

owning 2 604's could put you into the 604 addict category

but also having 2 604's still allows you the 2 pugs tag

just to bring this back up to the top again but i also learn't something today

the standard 604 exhaust flange gasket is the same as a toyota landcruiser and a few other toyotas

thought this may be handy in case someone is after a couple of them

they are a 42mm ID and 55mm OD for the pug and the toyota is damn near the same size and is common through many of the models