The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

Could you also consider a two tier subscription - the basic and a 'plus' or similar level - i would be happy to pay somewhat more - an extra amount one off or annually because i learn so much from reading what other people have been doing. the basic sub should be as low a barrier as possible, but there could be another box to tick if you are fortunate to be in a position to be able to donate more. i would.

there will be a subscription option, set at $25 per year through the Xenforo system, (our forum software), which will add you to a new usergroup.
There will also be a "Donation" option which allows smaller amounts of donation, however anything above $25 will put you in the new usergroup as above.
As gibgib has said, you will have the option of paying less than the standard sub but if there’s a donate button you will also be able to pay more!

hats off to the Administrators and particularly Alby for creating the momentum and showing the initiative with a solution.
gibgib for being so receptive, and the hard work put in for a quick turn around on those solutions.

I'm always heartened by the sentiment of the Administrators and members, the fundamentals being love for these vehicles.

I look forward to many years success of Aussiefrogs, and the new possibilities funding brings.

My only suggestion is to have several forms of payment as not everyone has PayPal.

Other than that i'm 100% in and congrats on finding a solution.

Im more than certain we will have a choice of payment options. we are spoilt for choice these days, paypal takes a cut with coverage not really needed when not buying goods, so I'd agree paypal wouldn't be my first choice if given options.

fry-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Happy to contribute (y) How about including the Toad?

Many thanks to all concerned for the running of this site over many, many years.
Said it before; happy to subscribe $$ to keep the forum going.

My Bush Mechanic mates are all in.
They sold every part they could and are cashed up to contribute for the forum.

bush.jpg

Takes one to know one!
A special membership just for alpine owners starting at $1k a year ;)

And you get a shiney Alpine badge on your avitar.
Noice! ;) ( joking by the way, your alpine might be making you poor)