The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

My only suggestion is to have several forms of payment as not everyone has PayPal.

Other than that i'm 100% in and congrats on finding a solution.
Good point, Col.

Reactions: COL
Count me in too.
I am not a regular these days, but check in from time to time.
Happy to help make sure this place stays around.

Hurrah!!

Our collective sigh of relief will contribute to global warming. We'll all need to go plant a tree for carbon offsetting while we wait for the PayPal button to activate.

This thread may be past & irrelevant.
Look to here for future enlightenment:
And just in case anyone misses it. Here's the link again.

www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/index.php?threads/proposal-for-keeping-aussiefrogs-forums-going-full-speed-ahead.144805/

I am very happy and understand what has gone on in the background. Thanks to all parties involved in the new steps, I am very sure we will go forward, and enjoy.

Paypal can be paid into a email account that is connected to a bank account. I do this with a number for suppliers in Europe and UK.

Tell me when you require my funds.

Ray

Thanks - this is excellent news!

Will there be a 'badge' or similar, so those of us who contribute, financially, are recognised as having done so (similarly to the way that those who contribute by posting are recognised with status badges)?

The more people are seen to be contributing financially, the more people will do it: https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/social-norms/

My only suggestion is to have several forms of payment as not everyone has PayPal.

Other than that i'm 100% in and congrats on finding a solution.
Good point.

I think these days is more or less possible to pay over the internet directly from one's bank account with no costs to either party.

Not sure for the cash based places but I guess alternative ways do exist.