Spotted in Queensland

That black BX16 Valve looks immaculate (Sandgate Rd inbound this afternoon)- made me wish I'd washed the DS3:)

I thought that must have been you Bruce, the CCC sticker gave it away.
Thanks for finally spotting me, that's the first time I've been spotted in this thread.

By the way, the DS3 looked very tidy--and very nice--from where I was.

Spotted a yellow 406 coupe this morning at Holland Park

saturday 5th Nov

Hi Greenblood, that was TerryCit and myself. Next door neighbour's daughter getting married. On our way to pick her up at Padding. Heard the tooting but too busy watch twit trying to run into us. At the risk of sounding conceited the two white Ds with red and blue ribbons looked fantastic and we got many more toots on the day. Cheers. K

Attachments

• IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 460
  • Kisses.jpg
    Kisses.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 458
Hi Greenblood, that was TerryCit and myself. Next door neighbour's daughter getting married. On our way to pick her up at Padding. Heard the tooting but too busy watch twit trying to run into us. At the risk of sounding conceited the two white Ds with red and blue ribbons looked fantastic and we got many more toots on the day. Cheers. K

Thanks for the pics, the sight of the two of you appearng from around that corner really made me smile. It's been ages since I've seen a D on the road other than car events, to see two in full flight - what a bonus :) :cool:

Cheers
Chris

407 HDI in Eumundi last Wednesday around lunchtime - Bronzey colour!

A white DS3 followed me (in CX Prestige)briefly at Rainworth Road this morning. Meeting of the luxury Citroens of now and then...

I saw two other 407's today! Maroon and silver near Qeii. I gave the nod. First time in ages. I miss the 504 waves!

saw a gold DS pulling out of 'chris's IGA' at carina heights on old cleveland rd...........beeped the horn and waved but i guess being in a 504 i wasnt good enough to get a wave from a citroen.

Must have been Pug 2 door day in Port Douglas yesterday. Within 2 minutes I saw a 207CC then a Pug RCZ.

307CC in black? - used to be lots of red ones hired out of clifton beach
no local RCZs afaik, musta been a cairns car
neighbour has a 206CC silver late model which i fear for....

Yellow and black DS3 Style on Shaw Rd Wavell Hts Saturday morning, then probably the same car parked next to mine on Toombul rooftop car park later same morning.
Given that I was parked at the extremities of the car park, I think the side-by side was deliberate :)

Seen in the Bayside today a light metallic blue Peugeot 807 ... spoke to the Scottish owners who imported it and who are having dramas with parts supply and servicing through our local Peugeot dealer Zupps... suggested Aussiefrogs and a local frog expert who would be able to apply some intelligence to problems.

A delightful looking vehicle that appeared well made and was well loved ... until it got here !
When I suggested it was not a well researched decision to bring it over, the owner mentioned the REST of the Peugeot range .. and commented that the 807 IS imported into New Zealand.

19-12-12

White D Special, Story Bridge around 8:00am
Who says these cars are unsuitable for peak hour traffic, this one carved it's way across the bridge leaving a wake of modern plastic wondering which way it went :headbang:

Cheers
Chris