Spotted in Queensland

Lutwyche Road

Found this confused Honda on Lutwyche road, turned into the Royal Brisbane hospital...

French country sticker and DS23 numberplate :confused:

attachment.php

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• Honda Citroen.jpg
    Honda Citroen.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,100
Off to work on a Saturday?

No, not that busy....

That was taken on Thursday morning, with all the dramas with AF (and I wanted to test the image upload) I've left it until this evening to post :crazy:

Cheers
Chris

2 weeks ago i was pondering a numberplate for the gti 180,and I thought PUG180 would do the trick, on a run out from the dealership im buzzing down Milton road and as Murphys law would state, coming the other way was a black GTI 180 with red/pink PUG 180 plates :( oh well back to PPQ i go........and then entering the motorway city bound this morning at around the GAZA rd exit on the inside lane i spies a Silver 206 GTI 180, fairly filthy, tried to catch it up but i got in the wrong lane n i think the 180 went on the Clem7 :)

oh!!! and a silver pug Mi16 with sunroof and VIC (i think) plates at the milton rd caltex, it was parked up in the "i need repairs" spots so maybe its a broken one?

White van, plates GIBGIB, Shaw Rd Wavell Hts this afternoon - wonder who that could have been :)

Got a wave from a nice S2 Mi16 the other day in Ferny Grove, dark colour with aftermarket wheels. I've seen it before but this was the first time I've seen it while I was in a Peugeot.

Where does one go in Brisbane to get aussiefrogs stickers?

Spotted the Sparmobile in the Woolies carpark at Coolum this afternoon, looking very down in the mouth. I thought it was immobilised? (they are hard to kill......completely.)

Tim

Spotted a gold CX broken down at the BP in The Gap.. and a man waving at the roadside for us to stop :)

hmm hmm...ce moi?:rolleyes: You should see it now it has really broken down.:eek: I guess that happens when you do a carburettor transplant. I came home the other day and a wheel and tie-rod was missing.:confused: Oh well there are few doing restorations on CX's in this condition so I decided it would be it's final voyage. It will allow at least two other CX's some more time to float.:)

Things are going well in the cane toad country.

Spotted a green DS twice on Waterworks Road last week on the way to work. And this morning - a gold DS turning towards Upper Kedron and a white CX 25IE at the Keperra shopping centre. The weather has been nice as well :)

Things are going well in the cane toad country.

Spotted a green DS twice on Waterworks Road last week on the way to work. And this morning - a gold DS turning towards Upper Kedron and a white CX 25IE at the Keperra shopping centre. The weather has been nice as well :)

Only a Fin could enjoy these cold winter mornings. :crazy:

Today, when I was travelling by public transport, I saw the first other DS3 I've seen on the road in the two months I've had mine, a Thorium grey one at Mayne, then I saw another one - black on Shaw Road. None in two months, then two in a day!! Obviously my usual commute is in the wrong territory.

Today, when I was travelling by public transport, I saw the first other DS3 I've seen on the road in the two months I've had mine, a Thorium grey one at Mayne, then I saw another one - black on Shaw Road. None in two months, then two in a day!! Obviously my usual commute is in the wrong territory.
There is a pearl white and blue one in the Western Suburbs as well.

A beautifully finished 2CV at the LaBoite Theatre on Friday night two tone, plum and custard,I think, it was dark. It had yellowish wheels. Somebody has been hard at work.

Working today on Moggill Road Kenmore saw a few nice cars.

Saw a Citroen 2CV based 3 wheel cycle car, a clean silver Citroen CX being driven by a lady, a nice charcoal Renault 17 and a young P plater with a hotted up maroon Citroen C5.