Spotted in Queensland

Spotted in Jindalee...1 red Floride with flat tyre...who can it be now?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,118
Spotted in Jindalee...1 red Floride with flat tyre...who can it be now?

attachment.php

It's a bit like where's Wally... I found one of those parked in our street in Morningside...

attachment.php

attachment.php

The owner insisted on making Mrs GB and I the best Turkish coffee, the car looks, sounds, and smells great :approve: :wink2: :approve:

Any other froggers who get a chance to catch up with John do so, he's really quite house trained and good company :D

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Left side.jpg
    Left side.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,073
Where's Wally

Spotted him again in Hamilton, this time outside a very exclusive residence.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 440
Saw a Brown GS on Sandgate road yesterday, I was heading northbound just before Nudgee College. It was either turning right into the side street that Repco is in, or it was doing a U-turn. I was in the fiancé's MY10 Barina.

Made my desire for a GS catch fire again. If only time, money, and space weren't issues eh?

Spotted a metallic brown CX 2400 c-matic in Albany Creek about an hour ago.

Long, long time since I've seen a CX on the road.

Saw a beautiful 403 in the city last week, rego AWE403. Sounded lovely. I want to know where to get the 'Deluxe' badge that it had on the back!

Spotted this in chermside. Great to see one still on the road.
31590110150807479925268.jpg

Spotted near Sunnybank

very nice white C5 HDi. Ohh .. that would be my wife.

Just saying hello ...or is that Bonjour

John

2004 C5 HDi :D

Yesterday I was followed down Mains Road onto the freeway by a beautiful 2CV ... as it turned of later down the road a C4 entered right in front of me ... 3 citroens with 20 metres of each other ... Pretty cool

John

2004 C5 HDi :D

Yesterday a dark coloured fuego GTX? turning onto sandgate road, I was busy checking out the car at the lights and they turned green and he burned me off before I could even change into first!
Many smiles were had. :)

Is your Floride the one I've seen down at Bunnings at Oxley? Great to see one kicking around. So rarely see older Renault anymore. Always a pleasant surprise to even see a bog standard Renault 4 or 10.
Philip

Spotted in Jindalee a blue Floride doing laps around said suburb trying to break in a new clutch....oh wait that's mine...

Is your Floride the one I've seen down at Bunnings at Oxley? Great to see one kicking around. So rarely see older Renault anymore. Always a pleasant surprise to even see a bog standard Renault 4 or 10.
Philip

Yep that would be mine, I drive it as much as I can just for the hell of it.

Spotted a Citroen SM, left hand drive leaving Montville this afternoon. Left hand drive with "F" sticker.:headbang: The best I can describe the colour would be gold. :confused:

Earlier in the day I spoted a convoy of dozen or so Ferraris and Lambos on the moutain, a group of 15 or so Minis and non stop procession of Harleys.
:banana::cheers::adrink:

Spotted a Citroen SM, left hand drive leaving Montville this afternoon. Left hand drive with "F" sticker.:headbang: The best I can describe the colour would be gold. :confused:

Earlier in the day I spoted a convoy of dozen or so Ferraris and Lambos on the moutain, a group of 15 or so Minis and non stop procession of Harleys.
:banana::cheers::adrink:

That would be the car belonging to Ian Steele - what a lovely machine and I believe he's one of the few in QLD who drives his SM on a regular basis.

Saw a light metallic brown CX twice this week and got two waves: one in the ID and the other in the GS on Albany Creek road. :)