Spotted in Queensland

Spotted this at Toombul shopping town then at Chermside the next day, this was a few weeks ago; some one's Daughters car?
spotted.jpg

I also found this sad picture in a gallery of flooded cars, I believe this is just off Sir Fred Schonell drive.
img1106s.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted yesterday pulling into a workshop on herbert st in slacks creek, one grey S1/2 peugeot 205 gti with a euroserve sticker on the back window. Car had 14" pepperpots and the red tailgate reflector.

I was in the grey S1 peugeot 205 gti with a euroserve sticker that stopped behind you! :p

Also interesting but not Froggie is that for the last two days a fleet of 4 Victorian registered Honda Insight Hybrids (accompanied by a couple of NSW registered Piouses) doing what seems to be a planned route. Dealer familiarisation or launch testing by any chance? Out of interest they look better than the Pious, but a bit smaller.

I believe it would have been these that did the demo at Indooroopilly Golf Club that time last year.
They made a very good funeral procession for the death of "Interesting Hondas" I thought.

Probably not a caring driver, merely one trying to survive terminal Froggy plastic self destruction.

Curse French plastic makers - - - -

Or the fact it's in Longreach, and 5 mins in the sun would leave the car untouchably hot....

Dark grey C6 with 3 letter number plate parked in Wavell Heights this afternoon, first one I've seen on the road in months.

A white R10 on Albany Creek Rd... very cute! Also on the same road recently, a blue 504 wagon with PUG plates.

A couple of weeks back there was a 306 Xsi parked in front of my 406 SV, what made it look all the more special was that they were both deep blue!

Two silver Clio's one behind the other going under the rail bridge between Toowong and Auchenflower this arvo. I was on a train so wasn't close enough to get any more detail

Red Xantia Activa in Newstead this morning, accompanied by much waving :)

Hi Bruce, That would have been Ken W
Mmmm - I recognised Ken :), but I have to apologise that my mother (who was waiting for me to collect her from a well-known repairer when Ken dropped in), despite having spoken to him on a number of occasions didn't recognise Ken out of the context of a car club event (or the context of the street where he lives and she was born).

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this one

Megane RS 175?, Orange in Colour on Milton Road tonight.

Rego 816 ASS - think about it.

Palm Cove ID

Beautiful - credit to its custodian (- would have loved to have been able to hang around and introduce self ) sitting up proudly near the jetty ... great in and out - one headlight rim, er ... less patina than the other, but.
fnqvmuch / steven

:eek:Silver C6 on road from Beenle:eek:igh to Beaudesert, last Wednesday, what a beautiful sight.
Anyone from here?:eek:

Agree, black C6 parked at Muir's in Manly (Qld) yesterday, I had to roll back and have a good look :approve: what a great looking car....so is the current C5 at almost 1/2 the price.

Cheers

A deep red Lambo Gallardo near my house this morning, lots of french cars as usual, but lets face it, dull as hell, especially compared to a Lambo!