Spotted in Queensland

Saw this image in the Qantas museum in Longreach
IMG_3953.jpg

Didn't get chance for a photo, but spotted a blue CX wagon with a white roof earlier in the week. It was on the back of a truck heading west towards Toowoomba. From what I saw of it, it was pretty straight.

Didn't get chance for a photo, but spotted a blue CX wagon with a white roof earlier in the week. It was on the back of a truck heading west towards Toowoomba. From what I saw of it, it was pretty straight.
It was being delivered by Ken Snr in their Faux Citroen (Fiat with a Citroen Grill) Camperfan

Hope you enjoy it Harvey (sorry about the dint in the back passenger door, that was me at 18 at Chermside :p)

Hope you like the truck picture above. I sure looks way better than the equivalent FIAT grille.

Attached is a pic of the rig ready to roll from Brisbane.

Cheers, Ken

IMG_0287sml.jpg

You probably wouldn't have noticed me going inconspicuously in the other direction.🙂

Resized_20230521_160746.jpeg

Oh, great!
Well I haven't seen one of these on Australian roads before.
Is that a Dispatch, or is it a private import?
I was thinking of updating to a C5X soon, but a van like that may be more suited to the retirement years!

Its a Fiat Ducato, Ken W just bought the Citroen Jumper/Relay/Dispatch grill from the UK :)

Ok. Ah well, I prefer to see this than a Citroen with a Fiat grill then!

It was being delivered by Ken Snr in their Faux Citroen (Fiat with a Citroen Grill) Camperfan

Hope you enjoy it Harvey (sorry about the dint in the back passenger door, that was me at 18 at Chermside :p)
Thanks KP. Who of us HAVEN'T dinged our dad's car in our early driving days ???

Had to grab this shot over the weekend......as it's not something ya see everyday ! .....and they probably don't come much more 'closely related' either, the Pallas being an Apr. '76 build and the wagon being around an Apr.-May '76 build too ! (as best I know /can work out - please correct me KenW if you've figured differently....)

IMG_20230908_164804507_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Light green 4CV Renault heading towards Toowoomba from Gatton this afternoon.
Looked very tidy.

You mean traffic wasn't at stand still like north and south today....I found no one worth talking to while sitting on the HW other than some prat in an RS4 wagon....

The 4CV driver obviously worked out driving West as fast as possible was a good opportunity!!

You mean traffic wasn't at stand still like north and south today....I found no one worth talking to while sitting on the HW other than some prat in an RS4 wagon....

The 4CV driver obviously worked out driving West as fast as possible was a good opportunity!!
No it was pretty quiet out our way, I don't think he would have gotten into too much strife.😉

52646853-white-lines-along-a-road-through-dried-crops-in-australia.jpg

Not French sorry, but I came out of the local country coffee shop and this VW T3 campervan was parked under the tree next to my ambulance.
It was one of those vehicles that gets you thinking "wow that's tidy" as soon as you lay your eyes on it. The interior was original and immaculate as well.

Resized_20231029_175218.jpeg
Resized_20231029_175252.jpeg