Spotted in NSW.....

whitegoshawk said:
Then towards North Sydney, I spotted a very neat Black DS wagon - DS 23 (if the number plates are anything to go by :wink2: ) to be exact!
Upsy-Downsy Car!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!! :D

Now as I went around onto the Brigde approach I noticed an Aussiefrogs sticker on the rear side window! :afplak:

So come on, whose is it :approve:
Nice one!! :cool:

That would be AF member Mort Subite :wink2:

>> http://www.aussiefrogs.com/gallery/mort_subite.htm <<

Cheers
Chris

STALLED said:
Hey,

I was in the Snowy Mountains this week and on the road between Jindabyne and Thredbo I saw a very nice Citroen CX Series One!

I think it may of had ACT rego, i could of been wrong though!

Anyone from here?

Cyas Stalled

That wasn't mine but I'll be on that road almost every day from the start of July 'till October in my series one. :banana:I have to get a few things sorted first as there are some pretty extreme conditions at times. Did you end up getting a Citroen or did you buy something else?
Cheers, Andy

I saw a white 307 2 door. Rego- NXV-67U....:D City bound on victoria rd.

On the subject of spotting, I see loads of Peugeots around Lismore due to a large dealer in town and an active club. The other day I was driving up Ballina road towards Goonellabah and was neck and neck with an old 504. I nodded at the guy who appeared likely to shower my car in dust....while travelling up a steepish curve at 75 k's in a 60 zone and he was still ahead! I didn't floor it to open up the carby but was very impressed by the gutsy pug. I eventually passed him and turned off giving my worthy challenger a toot and a wave.
I was informed yesterday that the 504's ride better than the CX "or anything on these roads around here." I have followed one before and noticed the long suspension travel and it might be true on some of these roads, but then again I do need my spheres regassed!
Bonjour, Andy :peugeot: :trouslap: :citroen:

GreenBlood said:
That would be AF member Mort Subite :wink2:

>> http://www.aussiefrogs.com/gallery/mort_subite.htm <<

Cheers
Chris
Correct. :banana:
I was probably asleep :eek: - Eloise drives herself thesedays, and on new rubber shes a dream.
She was also dirty - having spent the weekend in rain, mud, truck grime, but glad to see in that state she still pulls the looks. :headbang:

Miss Ponytail with a green P plate, in a white 206 heading south of Waterfall, to Bulli. I think AMO-07C. :cool:

Blew to doors off the GTI, sharp lane changes. :eek: :nownow:

Hey,

Saw A Navy Blue XM today on Boundary St Roseville today! Looked very nice :headbang:

Anyone from here?

Cyas Stalled

Used to be a blue CX live up that way... I convinced the owner that he really didn't need to trade his car in every two years as a tax dodge and he kept it over 14 years!

Must have saved him a lot of money... I'm sure he found other ways to defray the tax too...

Andy N said:
On the subject of spotting, I see loads of Peugeots around Lismore due to a large dealer in town and an active club. The other day I was driving up Ballina road towards Goonellabah and was neck and neck with an old 504. I nodded at the guy who appeared likely to shower my car in dust....while travelling up a steepish curve at 75 k's in a 60 zone and he was still ahead! I didn't floor it to open up the carby but was very impressed by the gutsy pug. I eventually passed him and turned off giving my worthy challenger a toot and a wave.
I was informed yesterday that the 504's ride better than the CX "or anything on these roads around here." I have followed one before and noticed the long suspension travel and it might be true on some of these roads, but then again I do need my spheres regassed!
Bonjour, Andy :peugeot: :trouslap: :citroen:
Keep an eye out for me, ill be there during semester break!

Also my mum has a 206 gti in moonstone that gets around town a bit

White 505 sedan spotted on Lakewood Blvd, Los Angeles.

Very bad Yellow '60s 2CV - still with original wire frame seats - at Oceanside (on Pacific Coast Hwy between San Diego and Los Angeles).

That's it :(

Black 605 with lady driving it northbound on centennial ave this morning....:D