Spotted in NSW.....

NRMA have used Berlingos for their vehicle inspection team for some years now. I believe that Continental supplied the first large batch. IIRC, NRMA use the lifting rear door model as it offers some rain protection for staff in the field. Standard issue Berlingos in Aus have the two rear swinging doors.

Hey,

I saw quite a few french cars when I was out and about today.

A Red BX (series 2) Victoria Rd Drummoyne and a Gold Xantia (series 1) further down the road just before the Iron Cove Bridge.

And I saw my first C3 XTR on the road in Balmain, they sure do look different compared to your normal C3!

Saw heaps and heaps of 206's and quite a few GTI's as well!

Cyas Stalled

to the old mate who driver that yellow 504 with Chev mags on it.. always randomly see you early morning heading up thorugh adamstown.. near intersection at Kotara... Your Cool :cool:

Saw a Red C5 wagon going along Centennial ave in Lane Cove this morning too. :D

Followed aa nice Mi16 series 1 over the harbour bridge today. Number plate was TID XXX, anybody from here.

I was sitting next to a 4 door Peugeot 206 this morning on Centennial ave.At 7:43?

Last edited:
Good old fashioned WAVE

So rude of me!! :nownow:

Saw a Silver 206 XT yesterday (12/5) on Centennial Ave in Lane Cove around 1030am. He waved but I only saw at last minute due to the 60km/h speed camera - these dials on the GTi180 are hard to pick sometimes.....

Apologies sir - here is my wave! :headbang:

BRING BACK THE "PUG WAVE"

The last two days I've seen a beige Citroen CX Turbo around the Ryde/Noth Ryde area: Yesterday on Herring Rd at the Epping Rd intersection, and today on Quarry Rd.

2 pugs said:
Did you head out the Gill road :roflmao:

:cheers:

nah, close though

it was in river street just off the gill road near the roundabout cafe

i had a delivery to do over at SMS couriers

mind you i did look in the dealership on the way past :D

i did wave at a 307CC but i was in the truck :blackeye:

2 pugs said:
Waving from the 604 would be the same :(

:cheers:

true

the irony is that i haven't had time to get a battery for the 306, yet here i am driving all over the countryside delivering them :rolleyes:

but at least i get to see a lot of the countryside and see what pugs there are on the roads

i should see a few in young next weekend while i am there and i'll be in a pug so i'll be waving then :headbang:

Hey,

I was in the Snowy Mountains this week and on the road between Jindabyne and Thredbo I saw a very nice Citroen CX Series One!

I think it may of had ACT rego, i could of been wrong though!

Anyone from here?

Cyas Stalled

Saw a dark red Renault Laguna on Iron cove bridge last night at 5:43pm..:headbang:

Saw a very nice looking black DS turning from Marsden Rd into Stewart St/Kissing Point Rd at Eastwood yesterday arvo just after 3pm. Anyone here?

pugrambo said:
i spied a white C5 in Grenfell today but it was a bit hard to wave and get acknowledged while driving a truck :blackeye:
I live there, and I've not been able to find out who owns it.

I regularly see a grey 406Hdi wagon in Grenfell and occasionally a green 404 ute, too. I think that they are owned by father and son.

Originally posted by pugrambo
.....the irony is that i haven't had time to get a battery for the 306, yet here i am driving all over the countryside delivering them :

but at least i get to see a lot of the countryside and see what pugs there are on the roads

Don't tell me you've joined the workforce?

Is the white 406 wagon perhaps Warren's? Or is his a sedan?