Spotted in NSW.....

505604 said:
I live there, and I've not been able to find out who owns it.

I regularly see a grey 406Hdi wagon in Grenfell and occasionally a green 404 ute, too. I think that they are owned by father and son.

If the ute is a dark green, it spends a bit of time here as well. The ute was at Carcoar on Australia day.

I'll be out your way on June long weekend.

:cheers:

More!

Friday evening - both in MASCOT;
"PUG-OOT" Blue GTi180 (That was me looking at you in admiration when I crossing the lights outside Stamford Airport Hotel)
AND
A Black GTi180 (That was me giving a friendly blast of the horn when I was coming out the QANTAS jet base on QANTAS drive)

Are they froggers??

Ray Bell said:
Is the white 406 wagon perhaps Warren's? Or is his a sedan?
Ray, What white 406 wagon?

Warren's wife drives (or hammers :D ) their 406Hdi and she goes in the opposite direction to Grenfell.

Cheers,
Andrew

Last edited:
2 pugs said:
If the ute is a dark green, it spends a bit of time here as well. The ute was at Carcoar on Australia day.

I'll be out your way on June long weekend.

Nope, 2 pugs, the ute is the pale green colour.

I don't think that I've ever seen a dark green 404 ute

Andrew

505604 said:
Nope, 2 pugs, the ute is the pale green colour.

I don't think that I've ever seen a dark green 404 ute

Andrew

pale green would be the sage grey colour they came in

it looks green albeit very pale but they call it grey

Followed a black GTi6 with P plates along the Gore Hill Freeway at about 1.30pm today.

There must be two different utes then. The one I'm talking about is on club plate through the Cowra car club.

So that would make 4 404 utes in the area and one 403 ute at Molong. :cool:

Black GTi180

Black GTi180 (North Shore) - Euro Number Plate NIK-11F (NIKI F??) Anyone in here???

Young lady at the wheel, spotted on Gore Hill Carpark a few times and Pacific Hwy. Nice one!

Mi16 Man said:
Black GTi180 (North Shore) - Euro Number Plate NIK-11F (NIKI F??) Anyone in here???

Young lady at the wheel, spotted on Gore Hill Carpark a few times and Pacific Hwy. Nice one!

I have seen that car around quite a bit!

Looks really good

Cyas Stalled

Mi16 Man said:

The car or the driver :roflmao:

Ray Bell said:
Dead right... I don't know how I did that. And yes, I know Warren's wife thrashes it in the opposite direction normally.

'rambo... your response to my earlier question is?

what question was that ?

Ray Bell said:
You gotta learn to pay attention!

workforce

just another job to my collection

the latest one has turned from a favour every so often to near a daily basis so i fit my weekend work and computer work and the few servicing jobs and so on in between

i do get some spare time occassionally

Ray Bell said:
Perhaps you'll be able to save up for a battery then?

You noticed Palazzis Road, of course?

if i can fit in the time to get one i'll get one

affording one isn't much of a problem it's just getting time to go and get one

Palazzis Rd ?

Own up....

OK then... 9.15 Monday morning, rolling along the Gore Hill Freeway... soooo boooored.... Not even ny silly lane-cutting drivers to amuse me.

Then towards North Sydney, I spotted a very neat Black DS wagon - DS 23 (if the number plates are anything to go by :wink2: ) to be exact!
Upsy-Downsy Car!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!! :D

Now as I went around onto the Brigde approach I noticed an Aussiefrogs sticker on the rear side window! :afplak:

So come on, whose is it :approve:
Nice one!! :cool:

Spotted a nice silver DS driving down Crown Street in pouring rain this afternoon around 4pm.

I was in the Pug, so there was no point doing the secret DS owners wave.