Peugeot 504 from Serbia

Thanks Beano, engine is excellent, driven only 90,000 km, regularly maintained, fell from the first attempt, run smoothly ... I just put new spark plugs ...

really no pictures of the engine ... :)
motor.jpgmotor2.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a red door...

504.jpg

We owned this wagon while living in the UK in the early 90's. I got the red wing and door from a car at the wreckers which was probably in better condition than mine :disappr:. We gave the wagon to my wife's relatives when we left the UK, but they scrapped it - couldn't cope with the rust! I'm sure you would swap the rust you have now for what I had then!

We admire your efforts - keep going, we know you'll succeed!

Cheers

Alec

Tonight his time - might be 9 -10 hours yet :)

Good find and well done. You are one very resourceful and determined person.

It looks like you need the proper wheel nuts. Most important with these wheels

Oops-if you have polished with buff /cutting compound you will need to spray with clear coat.This will prevent oxidation.Some of the buff marks look fairly coarse-if so you may need to find a finer compound or use say 700 wet & dry paper as the clear coat will magnify the scratches.

Interesting the comment on translation.....My Serbian would would amount to Peugeot,Renault & Citroen......................................Thing is,if we said we were going to 'mount the door' we would get a whole lot of strange looks & probably asked 'Why-Are you hoping to re-produce them' etc.etc...especially as you said you were so frustrated & could not stand it !

I suppose brand new doors would bring a good price today-and even tomorrow .

Keep on Puggin'.

Pugnut1, Yes, I will need the nuts :) ...even though I made them :)

Pekay49, not finished polishing, probably will go top coat, probably unhappy translation, so we did not understand about the car door... doors are being repaired....
nervousness around us in the country and not with the car :)

Those wheels are going to look great. Well done.