• Tapatalk and Mobile iOS/ Android APPs no longer supported on aussiefrogs.com. Please delete on your device. Use the web interface instead.

Peugeot 504 from Serbia

Nice for sure.

Just a purist's note: the Pininfarina badge and Pininfarina script only ever appeared on Peugeots that were actually built at the Pininfarina factory. For other marques, some like Alfa-Romeo had "disegno di Pininfarina" on them if they were Pininfarina designs but not built in Pininfarina's factory.

No car that was not actually built at the Pininfarina factory ever had the "f" crest on it.
THE 504 cabriolet and coupe were built there and had PF badge

Beano

1000+ Posts
WOW ! Great paint job !

No ripples or imperfections, either.

Are you going to put protection strips on the doors ?

dishaka

(y)
I don't put protective tapes ...

Attachments

dishaka

inally registered, passed the technical inspection without any problems, just another carburetor to adjust ...
;)

Attachments

FedGrapes

Stunning. Absolutely lovely! I love that colour. The pictures at a distance look black, but the highlights are great! Do your seats fold flat to make sleeping berths? I'd love some photos (and a comfort review) if they do?!

Beano

1000+ Posts
Your dash and instrument panel look quite different from the cars that came out here, Dishaka.

And your seats look like the very early ones that came here. People really liked those seats.....
Even though they look like Wall-E :)

Attachments