Classic Alpine A110s for sale

1966 Dinalpin Alpine A110 1.3L​

Bid to US$47,500 which equals AU$70,831 on 1/4/24

1966 Dinalpin Alpine A110 1.3L
WOW beautiful,

I personally not recommend to anyone to bring car form overseas, after my experience with the GS from Germany, car when arrive in
Melbourne, have to do quarantine steam clean, and then the big problem arise! Car not starting, corrosion in every electric connection, they really try to destroy the car, useless unprofessional job! People keep the money, unless you know how to avoid quarantine, because I can assure, you will regretted and avoid tonnes of frustration! Absolutely they don't know what they doing.
Happy new year to all.

Bye David

Agree with the above comments based on my own experience when I imported a Fuego Turbo from NZ. it landed at Port Kembla and when I picked it up and got it home I found that the cabin had very wet carpets. the pressure cleaners they used apparently pushed out the grommets on the firewall. If it can be managed, always try and get those at the overseas port to make sure the car you are importing is as clean as possible with some certification that it has been done to show the AQIS people and hopefully minimise their intervention after it lands.

Haven't imported a car for many years, but no problems really.
They used to concentrate on removing any soil or mud from the underpinnings.
On one occasion I had to pay the fee and was able to watch.
Could give the worker advice on where to pick up the A310 V6. with the hoist... no problem.
When he "finished" the hot wash, I was able to inspect and reported to the
Quarantine official that there was remaining dirt, so he instructed the worker
to do it more thoroughly... not happy!
But I got a squeaky clean job. Saved me doing it myself...

Reactions: COL
Wow apart from the A110, they have some very desirable cars for sale...eg Subaru 22B, Peugeot 205 T16, Makinen Mitsubishi, E30 M3, Sierra Cosworth RS500...to note a few
About 13 years ago while driving a school bus in ferntreegully I see a blue two door Subaru sti with $14,990 on windscreen,get back to depot,phone swmbo and say it would be a good investment coz they are only going to increase in value.aaww if you want so I phone Toyota dealer in ftg,nup sorry mate sold,grrrr you gotta jump at the time,bit hard that time though with a bus full of school kids.oh well back to my 30 year old project,haha

As posted by Longlivekel

I don't see it on ebay anymore but I seem to recall this guy had a buy it now price of 100k.

Way overpriced for a Mexican built car with the wedge 1300 imo.

I don't see it on ebay anymore but I seem to recall this guy had a buy it now price of 100k.

Way overpriced for a Mexican built car with the wedge 1300 imo.
Yer he may of been testing the waters, then had a reality check and went the auction route

Has 20 bids so far, current bid is US$35,100 with 36 hours to go till bidding ends.

I have put it on my watch list so that I can see what it finally goes for.

As posted by Longlivekel

Currently bidding is at US$40,350 with 9 hours till bidding closes at time of posting.

That's more like it. Even tho it is a French A110, I still do not understand why the Dinalpine version is so under priced in comparison especially when the Mexican cars had a stronger body.