Classic Alpine A110s for sale

A Canadian company at first look, but hard to find, as the website's owner is made private by the registrar. The company at the page footer without an address is actually registered in the UK.

Very similar mechanicals to mine....except I have twin 40 DCOE's...

requires less parts removing the bumper, seems like the natural progression in mods from the gordini world.

has anyone done an electric A110? that would be a killer.
this revival reminds me of the US 'Feel Good' company or whatever they called it electrifying Dauphines for a while.

I've been thinking lots about a rear engine renault setup that could retain the mass / arrangement of the original and be a simple swap from an engine, presumably a removable fuel tank would be where you'd put the batteries.

There is no pics of the ID plates,would say its definitely not a French car as they had a different engine in them and different door handle and indicators in 1977, so I would say its either a Spanish or Bulgarian car.

Still a pretty nice example of an A110 and be interesting to see what the final price is.

requires less parts removing the bumper, seems like the natural progression in mods from the gordini world.

this revival reminds me of the US 'Feel Good' company or whatever they called it electrifying Dauphines for a while.

I've been thinking lots about a rear engine renault setup that could retain the mass / arrangement of the original and be a simple swap from an engine, presumably a removable fuel tank would be where you'd put the batteries.
That's pretty much the approach that was taken to the "Elektra" 4CV built in Perth 10-15 years ago and used as a daily driver for much of that time. Some batteries in hte front as well. It went well and had a 90 km range while keeping the battery charge above 40%.

Electric.....sacrilege....wash your mouth out!!

The car has a110 Fasa bimetal wheels. Also I think some of the late Fasa versions were the only ones to have the R5 Alpine engine from factory.

Reactions: COL
HI J-Y,
It is amazing we can track these cars through their parts suppliers, and when the work was done.

Thank you for your assistance.
Ray

Electric.....sacrilege....wash your mouth out!!
I'm a software dev, so my next progressive thought is to have an 'emulation' mode where it emulates rattle, noise and performance simulation in a similar weight package.

Ever seen the (I call them) software defined RC drift cars?

The car has a110 Fasa bimetal wheels. Also I think some of the late Fasa versions were the only ones to have the R5 Alpine engine from factory.

Sounds like a good combo to me. I have an R5A turbo motor that came with my R5TS
The 5TS is so perfect, and original in every way, I decided not to do the 'upgrades' and destined for a rear engined renault.

This must be a nice one, it comes from Jurgen Clauss / AlpineLAB, who owns a serious collection of works car. I remember he was trying to sell it on behalf of a customers of his. Nice example of a quasi original car (>99%). Should be preserved in its patina. Will attract very serious mony.