Classic Alpine A110s for sale

Amazing selection for sale for serious money. Notice several A110 parts for sale as well for lots of money as well.

Won't be long before Australia ranks near the top of most original A110's per head of
population...
Full electric AlpineA110 coming soon?
Rather fully electric Renault badged Alpine I suspect. I think Renault announced a while back that there wouldn't be a Series 2 A110. I think the RS is dead and they'll badge their sports models as Alpine and yes, electric. Someone can correct this!

Clever description and interesting price. I hope we find out what it does sell for. It is a lovely car btw, built in Perth.
chump change to some given the current value of houses! Interesting is one word for it.

So if its Mexican, technically its a Denalpin with genuine Dieppe bits?

I know some on here are experts, what is different in a Mexican Alpine?

chump change to some given the current value of houses! Interesting is one word for it.

So if its Mexican, technically its a Denalpin with genuine Dieppe bits?

I know some on here are experts, what is different in a Mexican Alpine?
The Mexican cars are VA1100 & VA1300 when they were built which are the base models. They also have different ID plates to the French cars.

The high performance models came from the Dieppe factory only.

Quite often the Mexican, Spanish & Bulgarian cars are often upgraded to the higher specification models

The Mexican cars are VA1100 & VA1300 when they were built which are the base models. They also have different ID plates to the French cars.

Quite often the Mexican, Spanish & Bulgarian cars are often upgraded to the higher specification models
Thanks Col.

Fair description. I think they have thicker fibreglass too?

Reactions: COL
Fair description. I think they have thicker fibreglass too?
that would make them lighter??

another question, besides side intrusion what else is required for ADR (Australian Design Rules)? Sounds very hard.

that would make them lighter??

another question, besides side intrusion what else is required for ADR (Australian Design Rules)? Sounds very hard.
I believe you only have to meet the ADRs relating to the year the car was built. Before bored bureaucrats started inventing rules to justify their own jobs

On later cars, 1982? onward you would have to fit an anti-intrusion bar in the doors, as I had to on the three 1988-1989 Alpine GTAs I complianced in 2004-2006, imported under what was the 15 year rule which had relaxed rules. Also required at the time was a small fuel filler neck so that only unleaded could be put in my post 1986 cars. I was never asked about catalytic converter fitment, although I did fit one later to the car I kept.

On later cars, 1982? onward you would have to fit an anti-intrusion bar in the doors, as I had to on the three 1988-1989 Alpine GTAs I complianced in 2004-2006, imported under what was the 15 year rule which had relaxed rules. Also required at the time was a small fuel filler neck so that only unleaded could be put in my post 1986 cars. I was never asked about catalytic converter fitment, although I did fit one later to the car I kept.
Three!!!! I didn't know that Alan. Wow.