Citroen Ebay listings..

Citroen CX Pallas, 1976

Worth a mention... some would pay the asking for perfect door trims :wink2:

Ambitious starting price at $7,500.00 with 13 day to run?

Citroen CX Pallas, 1976 Unique, 44,000 miles, all documented. Two owners only.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270694696130&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Ebay said:
A unique opportunity exists to own a true European classic vehicle. I am only the second owner of this vehicle which has only covered 44,000 miles since new. Originally owned and purchased in Singapore by an Australian diplomat and brought back to Australia with him three or four years later. The car covered very few miles before being placed in storage for many years. It has not suffered any of the sun damage typical in these cars and the interior is perfect. It has recently been repainted in the original silver, new tyres fitted to the mag. wheels, a new main accumulator fitted to hydraulic system and a new compressor to the air conditioner. All the original books and service history are with the car, from new up to today. I have always had the car serviced by Nick at Cars of France (Citroen experts).

Cheers
Chris

If there's really nothing to spend on that CX at$7500, and it has Diravi and C-matic, it's not an unreasonable price at all for the apparent condition. Pity it is so far away or I'd go and have a look and get into trouble.....

If there's really nothing to spend on that CX at$7500, and it has Diravi and C-matic, it's not an unreasonable price at all for the apparent condition. Pity it is so far away or I'd go and have a look and get into trouble.....

Totally agree John, if it were closer I'd be tempted to have a look... but knowing Citroen enthusiasts, starting the bidding so high would deter many - (14 day auction).

Cheers
Chris

That CX has Richo's name on it. It's needs to be upkept by somone that'll look after it the way it deserves. For starters get rid of the ugly wheels and put the correct ones back on ... then paint the top of the bootlid matt black. Get her looking as tidy and original as possible :)

I wonder why they haven't shown pictures of the door trims or steering wheel .............................

seeya,
Shane L.

That CX has Richo's name on it. It's needs to be upkept by somone that'll look after it the way it deserves. For starters get rid of the ugly wheels and put the correct ones back on ... then paint the top of the bootlid matt black. Get her looking as tidy and original as possible :)

I wonder why they haven't shown pictures of the door trims or steering wheel .............................

seeya,
Shane L.

It's a manual Shane, Richo would be better off with a C-matic or fully auto.

Silly me, it's offered as 'Buy it now' for $7500.00 if the car isas described it should be worth every cent.

Cheers
Chris

Richo needs an Automatic, or a C-Matic.
Left knee has too many years, bike crashes and titanium.

The Mt. Macedon car would be interesting if there were more details.

The Clunes car is too far away and for being restored in 2008 and now showing rust, needing work, etc., suggests neglect. More is the pity.

The real tempter, for a sick puppy like me is the manual car at Lightning Ridge, except you can see the dad door trims and possible rust in the drivers door bottom.
Can't expect much for $1500, but they don't even reply to questions fora phone number and the seller isn't the owner.

I could own a really good CX C-Matic or auto and give it a loving home. Thanks for thinking of me fellas.

Richo needs an Automatic, or a C-Matic.
Left knee has too many years, bike crashes and titanium.

The Mt. Macedon car would be interesting if there were more details.

The Clunes car is too far away and for being restored in 2008 and now showing rust, needing work, etc., suggests neglect. More is the pity.

The real tempter, for a sick puppy like me is the manual car at Lightning Ridge, except you can see the dad door trims and possible rust in the drivers door bottom.
Can't expect much for $1500, but they don't even reply to questions fora phone number and the seller isn't the owner.

I could own a really good CX C-Matic or auto and give it a loving home. Thanks for thinking of me fellas.
Richo (or anyboby else), if you are after a good automatic CX - La Maison De Citroen in Gayndah has got a good one for sale. Their standard of restoration is high and the car has been stored in the dry shed and under a dust cover.
Details are on the citroenclubqld.org in For Sale section.

Citroen BX 16 Valve (1989) 5D Hatchback 5 SP Manual

Citroen BX 16 Valve (1989) 5D Hatchback 5 SP Manual

Starting bid $600.00, 6 days to run, I have purchaced items from this seller with no problems at all.

!CDih66wB2k~$(KGrHqIOKj!E0Zvgio7wBNO-(UJ0Cg~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Citroen-BX-1...-/130478453792?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item1e611f3420

Cheers
Chris

Quote: "Worth a mention... some would pay the asking for perfect door trims

Ambitious starting price at $7,500.00 with 13 day to run?

Citroen CX Pallas, 1976 Unique, 44,000 miles, all documented. Two owners only"

I remember bidding on this about 18 months ago. Sold for $4000 as I recall.

That looks a great buy

How many factory black BX 16valves are there???? here in Australia??!!

never seen one or heard of one

Dan

Same Dan, I've seen white - silver - red, but I can't say I've ever seen black. I was talking to the owner (on another cit related matter) today and whilst this one is a little rough around the edges he says it really flys. Has has another that is pristine and apparently the last valver sold by Maxims.

Cheers
Chris

Id19

Saw this "Barn FInd" on the NZ version of eBay called trademe at www.trademe.co.nz

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Citroen/auction-349398085.htm

Its at the right price for someone into the slough built cars.

then there are these two around the same era, one is a lot more but in Australia
and one is in the scrap yard in NZ.

Australia
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CITROEN-1956...-/300517742149?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item45f840d645

NZ
http://www.ds23.co.nz/mediagallery/slideshow.php?aid=40&sort=0
http://www.ds23.co.nz/mediagallery/slideshow.php?aid=40&sort=0

Shame the seller can't spell Citroen. Who are these idiots who all too often list Citreons for sale? Are they the panel beaters who stick the Chevrons on upside down even after sitting in the car and looking at them the right way on the steering wheel!

Mind you it has got me including "citreon" in searches.

Shame the seller can't spell Citroen. Who are these idiots who all too often list Citreons for sale? Are they the panel beaters who stick the Chevrons on upside down even after sitting in the car and looking at them the right way on the steering wheel!

Mind you it has got me including "citreon" in searches.

Well he'll get more hits via Aussiefrogs than with the Ebay search, looks like a car yard or panel beater, the bonnet looks like it's had a touch of colour...

Ebay said:
Has Citreons legendary airlift suspension.

Those 'Citreons' were very rare :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Cheers
Chris

I love BX's, that wagon would make a great big brother for the blue TZi we have.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit: Ohh, this is my second first post!
I miss the toad pond.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,217
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,198