Citroen Ebay listings..

Feck - I'd love an XM as a project (as masochistic as it my sound)...Alas, I have nowhere to keep it! :(

I've purchased this sort of stuff through David Cavanagh in the last couple of years at similar costs I'm sure :)

seeya,
Shane L.

I've purchased this sort of stuff through David Cavanagh in the last couple of years at similar costs I'm sure :)

seeya,
Shane L.

ahh, fair enough, I didn't realise these parts were available locally and via a forum sponsor :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

I'll just leave this here as a teaser.
cropl.jpg

...Why is there a BX eating my wifes car? :tongue:

Lol the sign should say 'Frog's baby on board'

Dave

A post for the BX owners out there, finishes soon though!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...301628&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

A new old stock red rear reflective garnish that mounts on the boot between the tail lights.
eBay Seller said:
Très Rare

$(KGrHqMOKj0E0+Ft(BJyBNfn!DLiiQ~~_12.JPG

And here's what one looks like on a car.
b602od0.jpg

Also from the same seller, the doors for the side ports in the boot of the BX.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Accessoirie-...ltDomain_23&hash=item2c5b6e1c01#ht_500wt_1156

$(KGrHqJ,!l4E1FrvjsZ3BNf1H1J69g~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!h4E1K-tS)34BNgIfo42ww~~_12.JPG

Both options I don't think we were offered in AUS.

Only if you know how to use the stuff, or need to on a regular basis. When was the last time you needed to check othe castor on your D and needed half the tools ?
Most of these tools are part of a requirement for other tools.
The 1955T doesn't work on RHD cars and there work rounds.
Same with some of the other D stuff.
Can't say for the other models.
Hope this helps.

New Michelin XAS 180 x 15 starting price $195.00 - Victoria Aus, 4 days to run

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/tyre-Citroen...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb669040c

Cheers
Chris

The anorak in me, says YES, the practical, semi lucid side says; great curio for a show car or someone who has the near perfect car but running XVS.

Thankfully, I already have one ( an XAS ) on a rim, which I keep, for I am not sure what reason.
Someone, pass the drugs please.

For some insane reason I bought yet another D series clock on ebay France the other day.
I spent most of Saturday arvo trying to make an early D clock run. They are different to the later Jaegers, in that they have a screwed together movement housing, rather than crimped...so you can play with them.

The anorak in me, says YES, the practical, semi lucid side says; great curio for a show car or someone who has the near perfect car but running XVS.

Thankfully, I already have one ( an XAS ) on a rim, which I keep, for I am not sure what reason.
Someone, pass the drugs please.

For some insane reason I bought yet another D series clock on ebay France the other day.
I spent most of Saturday arvo trying to make an early D clock run. They are different to the later Jaegers, in that they have a screwed together movement housing, rather than crimped...so you can play with them.

I think I saw that and was going to point you at it, if I remember correctly there were two early Jaeger clocks available.

I may have bought one, not sure, part of a job lot that included 2CV/ Dyane/ and mixed D parts, some new. The pic and description in German was too vague. If it turns out to be an early clock it's yours :crazy:

Cheers
Chris

Thanks Archrival,

The driveshaft extracter and rollbar balljoint tool I'll bid on if they don't get to expensive. We'll get vince to produce some drawings so anyone can then make them up (they are very simple to make, but it'll be much easier if you have the measurement from an existing one to start with).

The top arm bolt extractor is a waste of time, both top and lower arm are just a tube with a threaded bolt through them. I have found if the bolt doesn't want to come out, you shear the threaded bit. We have had to cut the lower arms out of CX's on two of the cars here.

seeya,
Shane L.

I think I saw that and was going to point you at it, if I remember correctly there were two early Jaeger clocks available.

I may have bought one, not sure, part of a job lot that included 2CV/ Dyane/ and mixed D parts, some new. The pic and description in German was too vague. If it turns out to be an early clock it's yours :crazy:

Cheers
Chris

I saw both those early clocks ( described as not functioning ), same seller. There were no bids in the end on either.

Thanks for the offer on the early clock, greatly appreciated. I wish for you that it is a perfect working late model genuine clock.

Last edited:
So who one the CX tools ?? Someone used a bid sniper to put a huge bid on with 1second to go ... If it was someone here .... Can they measure them up so we can get drawings made up ?? :)

seeya,
Shane L.