Australian 16v205 register

and what about AMCC? Does he still have one?

Re edited.
Peter, I have missed somewhere a sixth car done by you. Edit: figured it out. Hans' car that was written off.
I have contacted a few and will try a few more when I have more time.

Last edited:
My 205 is Sorrento green but the engine came from a Vic registered '89 MI16. Conversion was done by Alpine affairs in Melbourne. Went to Qld and now back in Melb.

My mate Jay (Jason micheluzz) built a red s1 205 mi16 with qtb's years ago. Maybe one of the first in aus?
I think it ended up in qld somewhere?

Micah

Yes, it was i that purchased Jasons beastie [i was Pugless whilst the PIG Turbo was being built for me ] and then sold it to the good lads at Gunderoo to make room for the newly finished PIG when it came home. :}

and what about AMCC? Does he still have one?

Pretty sure yes, don't forget Al's and also the conversion I did for Casnells rally car.
Al's has a stage 1 inlet cam, Casnell's just an offset cam wheel key.
Graham

Got Al but need series and confirmation it's the alloy block.
Will tidy up the Gundaroo car details later and add Casnell.

I don't think we can get into modifications. It will never stop....
Just mention of a turbo/supercharger if there is one and I have put custom for some, I'm thinking I'm going to take it out to save confusion.

Block, series and confirmation his car is multi colored Graham?

Last edited:
Als was a Standard Alloy block. Possibly with an PeterT cam.

Yes, it was i that purchased Jasons beastie [i was Pugless whilst the PIG Turbo was being built for me ] and then sold it to the good lads at Gunderoo to make room for the newly finished PIG when it came home. :}
Could you fill me in on the details of that car Jr?

I will let you call it 'son of pig', or 'mini pig' or 'pigphase2' :approve: yeah hurry up and explain progress.

No emotion or pet names here Isis!
And I expect you to let us know the "specs" on your car, Jr will know about that "interim" car that ended up in in Gunderoo.

Regarding mods and state of tune maybe I should asterisk cars that have a post written by their owners or builders? I'll think about it some more. Refer to my original post for "specs" as the register will only have the basics.

Lots of cars but I'm sure we'll be able to amalgamate some of the listings as we figure out where these cars have all ended up.

Got Al but need series and confirmation it's the alloy block.
Will tidy up the Gundaroo car details later and add Casnell.

I don't think we can get into modifications. It will never stop....
Just mention of a turbo/supercharger if there is one and I have put custom for some, I'm thinking I'm going to take it out to save confusion.

Block, series and confirmation his car is multi colored Graham?

Als is white series 1 205, has alloy block Mi16 engine.
Same for Casnells but with works colour scheme as you say.
You can add Nathan Latta , red series 1 with alloy Mi16.
Graham

Last edited:
my car has the alloy block.
is it still a 205 though? it looks like one from the outside I guess. Perhaps a subsection 'cars based on a 205' :wink2:

A 1988 build date for you Isis means it could be s1 or s2 ( the artist formerly known as...)
More likely s2?

Hello Karoshi,

my 205 is an October 1993 build, hence a S3, also I am in Sydney.

What if we compiled a spec sheet on the cars (similar to 205 drivers site) ie, car model, engine, mods, dyno print outs, 1/4 mile times, track times etc etc?

Good going :)

A 1988 build date for you Isis means it could be s1 or s2 ( the artist formerly known as...)
More likely s2?

Shes an s1 - built Sept 1987 - cant wait to put her on VIC club plates as a 25 yr old car next year - $120 for 90 days driving and cheaper insurance :D

may be slightly too much detail for your register, but this is the music the frogs were listening to whilst spot welding my shell, sorry cant help myself :roflmao::

1DocumentR.E.M.-5Rock You to HellGrim ReaperFinal albumPerfect TimingMcAuley Schenker Group-Rock 'n' RollMotörhead-7ActuallyPet Shop Boys-IslandsMike Oldfield-The Last One to KnowReba McEntire-8Go On...Mr. Mister-Hold Your FireRush-A Momentary Lapse of ReasonPink FloydUK9Earth, Sun, MoonLove and Rockets-11Crest of a KnaveJethro Tull-Together AgainThe Temptations-14Bridge of SpiesT'Pau-Happy?Public Image Ltd-Introduce YourselfFaith No More-Primitive CoolMick Jagger-15All Systems GoDonna Summer-Halfway to SanityRamones-TiffanyTiffany-16Visual LiesLizzy Borden-17London Symphony Orchestra, Vol. 2Frank Zappa-18Crazy NightsKiss-21Piledriver – The Wrestling Album IIWorld Wrestling Federation-22Man of ColoursIcehouseAustraliaThe HungerMichael Bolton-28Music for the MassesDepeche Mode-Strangeways, Here We ComeThe Smiths-Big GeneratorYes-Popped In Souled OutWet Wet WetUKCome On PilgrimPixiesEP29The Uplift Mofo Party PlanRed Hot Chili Peppers--Always GuaranteedCliff Richard-Babylon and OnSqueeze-DarklandsThe Jesus and Mary Chain-E.S.P.Bee Gees-Hall of the Mountain KingSavatage-Honor Among ThievesThe Brandos-Just UsAlabama-The People Who Grinned Themselves to DeathHousemartins-Poetic Champions ComposeVan Morrison-Wild in the StreetsHelix-Wow!Bananarama-

I think we would need the moderators to sort that out.

Maybe as a stop gap if the owner could write a post with all the info they want people to know and I could reference it in the 1st post register.

You can be first cab off the rank Bigrr. :D

Shes an s1 - built Sept 1987 - cant wait to put her on VIC club plates as a 25 yr old car next year - $120 for 90 days driving and cheaper insurance :D

may be slightly too much detail for your register, but this is the music the frogs were listening to whilst spot welding my shell, sorry cant help myself :roflmao::

1DocumentR.E.M.-5Rock You to HellGrim ReaperFinal albumPerfect TimingMcAuley Schenker Group-Rock 'n' RollMotörhead-7ActuallyPet Shop Boys-IslandsMike Oldfield-The Last One to KnowReba McEntire-8Go On...Mr. Mister-Hold Your FireRush-A Momentary Lapse of ReasonPink FloydUK9Earth, Sun, MoonLove and Rockets-11Crest of a KnaveJethro Tull-Together AgainThe Temptations-14Bridge of SpiesT'Pau-Happy?Public Image Ltd-Introduce YourselfFaith No More-Primitive CoolMick Jagger-15All Systems GoDonna Summer-Halfway to SanityRamones-TiffanyTiffany-16Visual LiesLizzy Borden-17London Symphony Orchestra, Vol. 2Frank Zappa-18Crazy NightsKiss-21Piledriver – The Wrestling Album IIWorld Wrestling Federation-22Man of ColoursIcehouseAustraliaThe HungerMichael Bolton-28Music for the MassesDepeche Mode-Strangeways, Here We ComeThe Smiths-Big GeneratorYes-Popped In Souled OutWet Wet WetUKCome On PilgrimPixiesEP29The Uplift Mofo Party PlanRed Hot Chili Peppers--Always GuaranteedCliff Richard-Babylon and OnSqueeze-DarklandsThe Jesus and Mary Chain-E.S.P.Bee Gees-Hall of the Mountain KingSavatage-Honor Among ThievesThe Brandos-Just UsAlabama-The People Who Grinned Themselves to DeathHousemartins-Poetic Champions ComposeVan Morrison-Wild in the StreetsHelix-Wow!Bananarama-
I love Tiffany :joker:

My 205 (7) is an S3.

Is it possible that my mystery 'holden carpark' sighting (17) is Al (24)?

If Jason Micheluzzi's car (29) ended up with the Gundaroo family, it is most likely (4) which is red s1.

Also, can i suggest a 'space' between each car to make it easier to read. haha, thanks.

Cheers
Micah

I'll have to do something to make it easier to read!
It just got much longer than I expected but really anyone coming to the thread is there to look at that post first so it doesn't matter if it's a bit big...
Later tonight.

Frog music now! Would you like a track listing of the compilation CD I found in a catamaran I hired in New Calendonia?