A little Renault eye candy...

Yes of course probably knock it over in less than a year if I tried. NOT.

Can't even keep what I have already got on the road. I've a list of jobs for all of them except the Latitude and that never has any thing wrong. Touch wood.

2008 Megane Sport Cup 225
You either love or hate this arse but its coming into my stable of Renaults
I love them, here's my garage

Attachments

• Meganes x 2.jpg
    Meganes x 2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 184
I love them, here's my garage
are they both 225's or is the red one a 175 ?

I also got a 175 thats listed for sale at the moment but my younger learner driver son and I just drove it to Adelaide and back over the long weekend.
Quite impressed with the diesel, though I did miss my 182 Cup down around the Otways as we detoured down along the great ocean road for the drive home

are they both 225's or is the red one a 175 ?

I also got a 175 thats listed for sale at the moment but my younger learner driver son and I just drove it to Adelaide and back over the long weekend.
Quite impressed with the diesel, though I did miss my 182 Cup down around the Otways as we detoured down along the great ocean road for the drive home
Yes well spotted, it's a very special 175. Has the same horsepower as a 225 and the torque of a Mack truck. It's faster than a 225 and more power is yet to come.

Then there's Norman the 403 who's trying to photobomb a picture of the Alpine. Norman is old and cranky and gets a little jealous of the Renaults getting all the attention.

Attachments

• ALpine & Norman.jpg
    ALpine & Norman.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 162
An R21 turbo. That's something we don't see in Australia.
An R8 Gordini on L plates, that's something we hope we don't see in Australia.
What’s wrong with learning on a proper car?

Kids learned on 205GTI and 404. They cursed me while learning clutch control on the 205GTI but are now much better drivers for this and for other reasons associated with driving proper cars ( i.e. ones which bite you if you do the wrong thing )

Andrew

What’s wrong with learning on a proper car?

Kids learned on 205GTI and 404. They cursed me while learning clutch control on the 205GTI but are now much better drivers for this and for other reasons associated with driving proper cars ( i.e. ones which bite you if you do the wrong thing )

Andrew
Nothing wrong back in 1970 but these days better with something disposable.
I learnt in my dads Porsche 911E. He'd pick me up after work and we'd slap L plates on it and drive home.
I remember his teaching me to heel/toe back to 2nd (hard to do in a sportmatic), put the power on at the apex and expect the tail to flick out on exit.
He wouldn't let me drive it once I got my P plates.....Hmm funny about that.