A little Renault eye candy...

Wonderful place Loheac. Good you not only knew of it but could get there.

Look what we saw by chance in Adelaide yesterday....

Cheers

Attachments

• Glenn Pauley 4CV in Adelaide.jpg
    Glenn Pauley 4CV in Adelaide.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 419
Love the music. Is it a drawing or a model?

bit of both, computer modelling. Daughter has done some at Uni and this has the same look/feel about it.

Edit - saw Vivid's post after I posted this. First you do the modelling then the animation to give the object life in the computer world.

bit of both, computer modelling. Daughter has done some at Uni and this has the same look/feel about it.

Edit - saw Vivid's post after I posted this. First you do the modelling then the animation to give the object life in the computer world.

Yes it's a 3D model, pretty sure you can drive it too! :wink2:

I think it's a custom model a user has made to add to a driving sim.
Haven't looked into it much but my gamer friend has always been into the latest PC racing games and sent me the original link.

Guy doesn't know how to drive a Gordini. Far too much steering input. And motor sounds more like a 2 cylinder Jap bike.

Have seen better.

Ray

Aha. Junee, 2013.

Aha Junee indeed.

That was one of the best weekend I can remember. Great company, great cars and a great backdrop. Junee certainly turned it on for us, even the weather was great. I even got to meet the great John W..

IMG_4919_zps03294a8d.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful place Loheac. Good you not only knew of it but could get there.

Look what we saw by chance in Adelaide yesterday....

Cheers

That's Alan Moore's car. He's a long way from home (lives in Bris). Must have just gone to the shop for some milk and thought this is fun I'll take the long way home.

That's Alan Moore's car. He's a long way from home (lives in Bris). Must have just gone to the shop for some milk and thought this is fun I'll take the long way home.

Similar wheels David, but not Alan. It's a Pauleymobile. I reckon that, like Alan's, they are the only big wheels I've seen on a 750 that I reckon quite suit the car.

Cheers

John