A little Renault eye candy...

Pottsy and I have have had to point Colin and Greg Carr in the right direction in a rally.
Southern Cross iirc.

Might have been much funnier to point them in the wrong direction? :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,754
Now as an R8 non-enthusiast Fran's cars and the metalic Blue R8 are very nice. So I am going to put in My Choice of R8 Eye Candy. And I will admit it is probably the wheels that do it the most justice. I would much rather put "Harry A"'s Yellow R10 here, as R10's are really nice to me.

Ray

R8G Wheels.jpg

But Real Eye Candy can only be a real race car with a number plate space on the front "bumper" !!!!!

Ray

Race Alpine.jpg

Now as an R8 non-enthusiast Fran's cars and the metalic Blue R8 are very nice. So I am going to put in My Choice of R8 Eye Candy. And I will admit it is probably the wheels that do it the most justice. I would much rather put "Harry A"'s Yellow R10 here, as R10's are really nice to me.

Ray

View attachment 42151

Thanks Ray that is very kind of You

Harry

Good looking !!

Hi :)
Call me old fashioned if you like (or worse ?) but I think Regie's original car looks just great. A classic in understated elegance.:D The standard R8 was good and the 8G even better, particularly in blue as this one here. :approve::approve:

Putting wide wheels and flared guards and scoops etc just downgrade it in my eyes :2cents::2cents: Obviously I do not like the look of most new cars :joker::joker:

The French had a flair for handsome cars back in the 60-70s. The looks did not age and they still look good and smart. :cool: I doubt people will say that about some of the '00s cars in the future.
:cheers:Jaahn

Last edited:
My eye candy

MK Special.jpg
Renault Special
1800 Renault Alpine with Haltech controlled injection
404kgs
200HP:headbang:

One shouldn't post one's own stuff I suppose but I confess to liking the exhaust path an my 4CV
Cheers! Peter (no need to thank Graham)

750 001 engine.jpg

My EYE CANDY

R16 eng, Toyota Soarer Super charger, GMH Camira EFI, R18 front end into the rear can't remember which G/box The illustrious Dave Cavanagh may remember we had a few hassles sorting it out.

Last edited: