Victorian Fuel pricing trends Versus Queensland or other states.

It's interesting looking at the fuel price curve at the moment - we obviously haven't reached that balance between supply and demand, and the excess supply available prior to Covid-19 hasn't been used up yet.

motormouth 17062020.jpg

As always, check out the price in your local area and your local servo on www.motormouth.com.au

Looks like it might take another couple of months before we reach the same prices again, given that a lot of people are still working from home.

Cheers

Justin

Shows that we are paying very inflated prices and plenty of profit fat that would enable cheaper prices at our pumps, thanks for posting that, seems to bear out in the observed prices now at the kerbside City and country.

Ken
Edit Just got back to Melbourne, and I'd add that fuel is on the way up I topped up at COSTCO and there was a huge line up of vehicles waiting to fill at the pumps I paid 101.7 cents a litre for Diesel and noted that 98 was 123.7 and Unleaded 91 had gone up to 107.7 cents a litre - so small change but then we drove past the Shell at Bundoora and the price for ULP 91 was 129.9 and Diesel 119.9 and BP a cent or so different.

We did see some country stations still had prices below that.

Pays to fill up at the lowest price while you still can.

Last edited: