(***SPOILER***) Malaysian GP

Originally posted byXTC206
So who was breaking in front of who?

Let's see now... who was in front when the breaking began? I think they were side by side, no? And the breaking began when Fisi started to climb over the top of the Williams, no? Suspension parts breaking.

How a bloke longs for the days when they weren't breaking, but with steel components they would bend or twist, but not usually break.

Oh, by the way, it's actually 'who...in front of whom'... just helping you keep an eye on your grammar.

geez remind me to hire some of you for my next day in court,

LOL you guys are still going,Go for GOLD

watching that video from that camera angle is pretty hard to gauge who was actually in front of who coming into the corner, as from that angle the camera imho creates a bit of an illusion.

but imho they were even at best coming into the corner, People who were saying mark was a car length ahead are being a bit unrealistic, and in fact when they first run into each other (watch it back a few times, it is twice) fisi is half a car length ahead of mark.

in the end who's at fault ?? well... marks car did tap fisi's car the first time, or was it fisi's car runing into marks car... judging by what happend a few laps ago i would personally blame mark, but there isn't enough evidence either way to judge...

now then here's a hypothetical... IF mark ran into fisi's car it could well explain fisi "sliding out"

but in reality, after watching it back a few times, and even looking at it frame by frame i couldn't say either way who is to blame...

but if i had to make a choice i'd still be blaming mark for runing into fisi judging by what happend in earlier laps :2cents:

EDIT: i was writing this (and my original post) as i was watching the first replay (which is what i saw when i was watching it on tv... you can't blame me for missing the second replay for whatever reason...), and based my original opinion on not seeing the second angle...

as i look at the second replay, Fisi came into the corner on the marbles, with no grip, both on tyres, and in the marbles, front wheel locked, and slid into the rear wheels of marks car, mark could have been a bit smarter and let fisi slide out, and then repass him,or mark could have given him more room. fisi clearly slided into marks car, but in reality there was room for four cars in that corner, and mark could have given him a lot more room.

in conclusion, i blame fisi for sliding into mark, but i also blame mark for not being any smarter then he was a few laps earlier

there you go my take on both videos :joker:

Last edited:
The best judge of who is at fault is the FIA and the drivers.

And I agree with them... as it was said, Fisi was ahead at the time of incident as he decided not to brake as hard as he should of!

The drivers sit through briefings with the FIA, they know the rules where as we have no idea what is said in the pre race meetings (yea yea we all race casually 4 weekends a year - bit different to F1), and the FIA came down on Fisi. Fisi bowed his head in shame because of his error (and no, it wasn't becasue he was upset about his podium) and Webber was furious. I really don't see how this keeps on going............ :rolleyes:

Seems to me that Weber failed to make a decision about what to do and his indicision contributed to their coming togehter.

ed ge

Thanks for posting that overhead video. If anything, it damns Fisi's actions even more!!

Mark has essentially conceded the corner, and Fisi is up the inside line and just infront as he hits the apex. He then loses control and slams into Mark's side pod.

At this point there is little damage to either car, and it is conceivable that they could have both continued the race.

But Fisi keeps his foot to the floor (watch his rear wheels that keep on spinning), and in doing so...he drives over Webber's left-front wheel and breaks both of their cars.

If you watched Weber's interview on Sportsworld, you would've heard that even Fisi admitted that it was his fault! So the stewards and Fisi both say it's Fisi's fault and yet we are still discussing this? :confused:

GTI124 said:
If you watched Weber's interview on Sportsworld, you would've heard that even Fisi admitted that it was his fault! So the stewards and Fisi both say it's Fisi's fault and yet we are still discussing this? :confused:

we can't watch everything linc...

BTW Rich Dion said hi :roflmao:

and yes you were more right then what i was :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:
orestes said:

I can't believe you're about to hit 2000 posts! My goodness! ;)

Oh, sorry, it was RPM, not Sportsworld. There were a lot of comments re: "armchair critics" on the internet... maybe they're watching you... :roflmao:

orestes said:

That's right, biatch! :D

Rich

GTI124 said:
I can't believe you're about to hit 2000 posts! My goodness! ;)

Oh, sorry, it was RPM, not Sportsworld. There were a lot of comments re: "armchair critics" on the internet... maybe they're watching you... :roflmao:

come on linc how much relevant information do you post ?? :roflmao: