So seriously who is a good service place in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Continental bloke has been fixing these cars all his life. You quickly get used to his manner. He probably reads AF as well.

One member mentioned continental as wonderful as a circus in town - well after speaking with them over the phone, they were the circus itself. Did not expect to speak to a clown. It was a pure waste of oxygen- none the wiser like speaking to Inchcape call centre.

These comments can't go unchallenged!

I have been a customer of Continental Cars for 20 years. During that time I have purchased 5 cars for myself, 3 for my wife and my three children have purchased 5 between them. All have been serviced there. We are very satisfied customers. They are a professional organisation.

Palo. If your interactions here in the forum are anything to go by, perhaps you need to stop and do some self-reflection before you cast such aspersions?

I actually think Monsieur Palo Verde is a caricature made up by some bored Honda driver. Actually, not true, Honda drivers are to busy hitting VTEC yo

D3A646DC-813F-4F01-ABEB-12A23C02E29B.jpeg

Alfa is going in for a warranty replacement alternator (Denso for the record!) soon... Wish me luck! Big job, AC compressor has to come out first :(

The new head tech they have there seems pretty good though (there are always exceptions to rules ;) ), i just hope its him doing the work and not one of the apprentices....
There is an Alphalpha sitting outside with Tasmanian plates Haakon, it developed a celospeed fault and no one in Melbourne wants to attempt a fix, hence its replacement recently, with a return for the owner to the Renault family obsession.. plus the fact that it is hard to find any Alfa service places in Tasmania...!

Ken

The Lion has been watching this from afar.
These days, the Lion is no longer residing in Marseille France, preferring to station itself at emerging economies such as India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The Lion has assess the dispute and has made its own judgment and has written a 5 page report about the disputes amongst frogs. The Lion has dispatch its trusted admin person - Nightingale Shayamalam to convey its assessment of the disputes.

In essence the Lion felt individual customers have their own experiences which are unique and never always repeated with other customers. Some have good experiences and some have bad experiences. Poor experiences may not have anything to do with knowledge it can be just how the service is delivered to individuals. Different people also have different expectations. Some have higher expectations than others. Whilst bearing in mind, places often over promise and under deliver.

Nightingale Shayamalam did a concise 3 minutes summary of how the Lion felt about all these disputes about who should be challenged or otherwise. If you thought Nightingale surname sound familiar, you are not wrong - she is the baby niece of Night Shayamalam, famed Hollywood director of horror flicks.

So here's a short message from Nightingale: (some may experience sync issues as this was done rather quickly as the Lion explains to Nightingale)

Message from Lion

Last edited:
I would call you an eggflip, but that would be an insult to the real eggflips of this world.

If Palo maintained his own cars there’d be no one to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.