REGISTRATION PROBLEM

OOPS RAN OUT OF EDIT TIME
The matter was referred further up the food chain, The new team member contacts me about 45 minutes later,and informs me that the inspection date was indeed the 4TH of JAN , then he does an about face and tells me that he can do the inspection and register my car this afternoon between 12o'clock and 4 o'clock .I think i made it there at approx 1 minute past 12. Fortunately the honoured the road worthy and the car is now on club plates saga over almost i got home put the plates and rego label on the car put the sticker in the log book, admiring my handiwork and notice that the 3825464 idiots have put the wrong colour on the log book sticker.

Merry Christmas, happy motoring ! Most of my cars have the wrong colour noted. One is black from new, listed as white, the green one, always green is somehow listed as blue ? I can't work out how to change their RMS/Service NSW mistake without major time, effort and drama. It's just the world we live in now.

I know what you mean it took me 5 months from the first road worthy to get the thing registered and on the road, i don't think i could be bothered trying to change it.