Philip Island 6 Hour Regularity, 30-31 July 2022

Good stuff, not much body roll for a stocky.

Because you put the yellow 505 up here's mine at Phillip Island on 3rd July 22,
Quality not great as had to resize to upload on AF.
Ah I’ve got some whiteline bars in it, helped heaps.

How good is that 505. Good stuff, looks great there :)

Meanwhile in Perth..,.

Attachments

• Rallysprint 1.jpeg
    Rallysprint 1.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 126
Heeeel yeeeeah brother . :)

Is it nearly time to start a general Motorsport thread for all our cross country shenanigans ?

Ah I’ve got some whiteline bars in it, helped heaps.

How good is that 505. Good stuff, looks great there :)
Hey Bowie, if you forward me you email address I can send you the regs for sandown on the 3rd September 22, I'm entered in the 505, hoping a few pccv members are running,
It's pretty cheap $250 for the day plus number stickers. Pretty cheap I think.

Hey Bowie, if you forward me you email address I can send you the regs for sandown on the 3rd September 22, I'm entered in the 505, hoping a few pccv members are running,
It's pretty cheap $250 for the day plus number stickers. Pretty cheap I think.
Hey mate, just wondering if any of the PCCV guys might join to Phillip island soon? keen to try it.

Hey mate, just wondering if any of the PCCV guys might join to Phillip island soon? keen to try it.. I don’t do the island during winter as long way and expensive weekend for wet runs.
I try to do island sprints during spring and summer. as winter is my busiest time of year at work so work big hours.

Hoping to get to the island in January/February.

What event /club do you want to run with?
Aroca run a great day. But they only go 2x a year.

Running the 505 with the bigger turbo at sandown 22 October MSCA are the club. 250 entry. Hoping to get a few club members there.

I try to do island sprints during spring and summer. as winter is my busiest time of year at work so work big hours.

Hoping to get to the island in January/February.

What event /club do you want to run with?
Aroca run a great day. But they only go 2x a year.

Running the 505 with the bigger turbo at sandown 22 October MSCA are the club. 250 entry. Hoping to get a few club members there.
Thanks for the reply Ben, I’m very new to it all.
Would love to go to sanddown on the 22nd with MSCA.
Would the PCCV membership be allowed?
What would I have to do to my car (205) to be allowed?
I had a look in the website and it seemed like it was more of a competition day as opposed to a track day. I really don’t know what it is.
I plan on getting my speed license to do the PI 6hr next year, so will get it now if I need it for the track day on the 22nd.
Thanks max

Thanks for the reply Ben, I’m very new to it all.
Would love to go to sanddown on the 22nd with MSCA.
Would the PCCV membership be allowed?
What would I have to do to my car (205) to be allowed?
I had a look in the website and it seemed like it was more of a competition day as opposed to a track day. I really don’t know what it is.
I plan on getting my speed license to do the PI 6hr next year, so will get it now if I need it for the track day on the 22nd.
Thanks max
Welcome to Motorsport.

Fire extinguisher, metal valve caps, Australian approved helmet.

Yes a Pccv membership is perfect that’s all I have.

Apply for a Motorsport Australia Level 2speed licence. 120 per year. Does every speed event except state level.

I use to use TRW pads there 700 degree pads there good for entry

Pccv run a metec event which is Khanacross it’s a great day I’ll be there in the v6 Turbo 505. That’s on the 7th October. Send me a email below and I’ll forward you the regulations and entry. Only $60 to enter in Bayswater.

It’s a great start to Motorsport. Still need the same things for a sprint.

Poomba248@gmail.com

Ben

Yeeeeeeeees come play with your car Yeeeeeeeeeees :)

Juggling work :(

Yes" but not sure yet :(