Peugeot 504 TI/Injection register

Click to view full size!

Peugeot 504 LTI, 1976.

Unfortunately, repainted since new, but still not shabby looking!

Car will be received tomorrow.

Is there a rhyme and reason to the light coloured/dark coloured strips on the grill?

Nearly, nearly!

When I take delivery of my 1973 TI (THIS Christmas???), I shall happily add it to the register.

Soon, I'm assured. Soon.

Cheers
Al

504Ti register

My 73 Sungold Ti is probably past restoring now but was running ok when it got retired.If time allows restoring of the 504 Familiale some bits could go there or into the 404 ute when I get one.

Al, delivery will be before Christmas (this year)

When I take delivery of my 1973 TI (THIS Christmas???), I shall happily add it to the register.

Soon, I'm assured. Soon.

Cheers
Al

Al's sure looking forward to taking delivery of this refurbished 504 TI (December 73 build date); I was going to do it up for my Pug collection but I have way too many cars and car projects lined up.

This car was last registered in 1992 and was probably last used as a paddock basher on a farm somewhere in Western NSW I guess from the colour of accumulated dust and dirt. This 504 had been worked on by a "bush mechanic" judging by all the rounded bolt heads, non -metric nuts/bolts and someone made a complete mess of the electrics (but sorted by son Paul - Hipcrostino here) All the mechanical systems on this car have required a rebuild but it is straight and rust free and looks OK with its new paint.

Mechanically standard apart from the 505 wheels, I hope it drives well when registered in the next week or two. Will still require some fetling once it is on the road I am sure and then Al can finish the interior and do door rubbers etc. A long (3 years plus rebuild - I been really busy Al honest!) often exasperating but ultimately satisfying job.

John T

Here a some pictures:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/Hipcrostino/IMG_1136_1024x768.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/Hipcrostino/IMG_1135_1024x768.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/Hipcrostino/IMG_1134_1024x768.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/Hipcrostino/IMG_1133_1024x768.jpg

ti 504

dear John T ..... Just spotted the photos of your beautiful 504 and wanted to congratulate you on the great work youve done.Truly a work of art . Kind regards Pugsley Fits.:wink2:

1975 Ti

Hi Ti Community, I've had mine since 3/08/02 nearly 10 years!

(previously had GLs (2) over another 10-15 years)

Its had an engine rebuild 08/2003
has blue exec 505 seats
505 rear springs & struts
new black carpet
and a cut down gear stick
soon to have a new digital stereo

It drives pretty well esp after Paris re-did all the front bushes/rubbers among others things in Nov:)

it was a grey colour, when the previous owner (one family owned) had it resprayed and it came back green

website software knows i've attached some particular photos before & says no not again
so they're at the bottom of this thread on seeking nuts for alloys where i had some help from the frogger community. (thanks again:))

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90013

Nickc

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342435959.351477.jpg

Have all the details for this somewhere....

Basically bought it with a blown motor and have not yet got around to fixing it up...

View attachment 31432

Have all the details for this somewhere....

Basically bought it with a blown motor and have not yet got around to fixing it up...

i can tell you that if it is the one mentioned in your sig it's not a 77 model :D

1 - TI's weren't on sale here in 77
2 - push button door handles makes it 74 at the latest

Hahaha yes it's the one in the sig - someone saw a pic and exclaimed " well that's def a 77 model!" so that's what my sig says :D

Lol

Previous Owner said it had a full stainless "custom" exhaust (?), it's got a chunky a/c unit roughly where the front passengers legs (would usually) reside and a motor that no go...

My father has recently given his to my son who does not yet have his licence. Dad's had it since 1982.

It's a 1974 yellow manual with sunroof, and tan interior.

It's standard apart from trapezoidal headlights which he bought in France in 1983 and carried home in his luggage. He didn't think they looked right with the local twin headlights.

Last edited:
Ti

We have two:

1972 "injection" in original condition and mechanically A1 - could use a re-spray at some stage - alpine white and been in the family since new. Will be in the next generations forever.

1979 TI conversion - alpine white - was daily driver until this year and now on historic plates.

Attachments

• front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 939
1974 Peugeot 504 TI

I have a white 1974 model Peugeot 504 TI, 4 speed manual. Fortunately has zero rust, and immaculate original interior. Original paint is now in quite poor condition, but will get it resprayed one day. Bought it last year from Bendigo, shipped it to Kununurra where I was working - it did a trip from Kununurra to Darwin one day - 800km on a 40 degree day and fully loaded including the family, luggage and 2 bikes. Oversize radiator helped! Then shipped it back to Melbourne and it now resides in Portland, western Victoria. I've done 6,000 trouble-free km's thus far. It's the daily drive.

I'll jump on this register, I have a LTi, auto, someone has changed the engine from original which sucks and i think they also changed the seats, a little rust here and there but overall not in bad condition, bought it in Perth and is still in Perth, registered but not on the road at the moment as its in hospital while she gets a full face lift, should be on the road in about a month or two

Sic Ti?

I'll jump on this register, I have a LTi, auto, someone has changed the engine from original which sucks and i think they also changed the seats, a little rust here and there but overall not in bad condition, bought it in Perth and is still in Perth, registered but not on the road at the moment as its in hospital while she gets a full face lift, should be on the road in about a month or two

When it is out of hospital lets see some photos :).

Coming to the french car festival?

Your LTI project is going much faster than mine! :p

Hi, I have never used this forum, my dad sold Peugeot cars about 35 years ago, he is now 80 and has just purchased a 504 ti fuel injected. I was wondering if you may be able to help me, the car did not come with manual, I would like to purchase one for him, do you know if they are available to purchase. Many thanks

Hi, I have never used this forum, my dad sold Peugeot cars about 35 years ago, he is now 80 and has just purchased a 504 ti fuel injected. I was wondering if you may be able to help me, the car did not come with manual, I would like to purchase one for him, do you know if they are available to purchase. Many thanks

Hi Carolboy, this is probably not the right section but I have a 504 Haynes manual still for sale in the Parts for Sale/Wanted section of this forum. I'd be happy to offer it for your dad for $10 plus postage if interested.

The ad is here:
http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/parts-sale-wanted/100830-fs-2x-haynes;-504-505-manuals.html

The cover reads "Peugeot 504 petrol, 1968 to 1982, all models 1766cc to 1971cc"

Send me a pm via the forum if interested

K

Last edited:
I bought a s/h instruction book specifically for 504 injection 2 years ago from Motorbooks in Canterbury Rd , Canterbury ,Melbourne .He may have others