Peugeot 504 TI/Injection register

peujohn

pur-john, not pew-john!
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
How many fuel injected 504s are still around? Register yours here, along with a few details.

Mine:

1974 Ti manual sedan.

Colour: light gold

Registered: no. Should be restored and back on the road in two or three years.

we have 2:

. 1974 white manual ti which is currently set up for classic rallying (on historic rego).

. 1974 white manual ti road car fully registered.

Both engines are pretty standard and both have 5 speed boxes and 505 radiators.

Cheers

Jim

1973 Ti Ti Ti

I have only one Ti, have owned it since new, except for seat tops and 604 diff it is standard, 360k kms, always garaged. Regularly travels up to 60km/year, for the last 4 or 5 years anyway (it sits in garage).:headbang:

Attachments

• DSC00253.jpg
    DSC00253.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 3,264
Last edited:
I have only one Ti, have owned it since new, except for seat tops and 604 diff it is standard, 360k kms, always garaged. Regularly travels up to 60km/year, for the last 4 or 5 years anyway (it sits in garage).:headbang:

and still using it's original spark plugs :roflmao:

attachment.php
Mine is a '74 model, 4 speed manual, air conditioned. Fully registered. Sungold yellow. All original except for wheels and rear view mirrors, but I have replacements for both in the pipeline. Oh, and the grill. But I like this one better. I have the original too.

Last edited:

Hi Bigrr! What is that colour called? We affectionately called the family one "baby poo brown". Probably didn't get sold with that alias though! :D

Hi Bigrr! What is that colour called? We affectionately called the family one "baby poo brown". Probably didn't get sold with that alias though! :D

sunburst or something along those lines

baby shit brown was the well known name for it though

in the bushrangers defense though it is a very well kept car and i can't imagine him without it

Dog what?

It is NOT "dogsh_t brown" it is "Earth Tan", it was sold this colour and the paint on the car is the original paint, the car has not been repainted.

I think Renault Australia* poured all their left over paints into a 44, and thats the way they came up with it.

* Pugs were assembled by Renault Australia in Victoria in those days.

It is NOT "dogsh_t brown" it is "Earth Tan", it was sold this colour and the paint on the car is the original paint, the car has not been repainted.

I think Renault Australia* poured all their left over paints into a 44, and thats the way they came up with it.

* Pugs were assembled by Renault Australia in Victoria in those days.

There was a colour same as the 404s called Sunburst Brown. I'm not sure Tis were delivered in Sunburst.

There was also a darker brown, more milk Chocolate (milo colour) like. Perhaps this is the Earth Tan, it's seems to fit. I owned one of these.

There was a colour same as the 404s called Sunburst Brown. I'm not sure Tis were delivered in Sunburst.

There was also a darker brown, more milk Chocolate (milo colour) like. Perhaps this is the Earth Tan, it's seems to fit. I owned one of these.

the darker one is moonstone

The nice mid brown colour, the colour of melted milk chocolate, is called Dry Leaf as far as I know.

TI register

Put me down for two.The first is a white 71 with fancy reg no . OUR 504[NSW] , is relatively straight and was extensively fastidiously restored about 10 years ago.Stainless steel extractors , 505 front end and Bilsteins.Has been nicknamed the Monster, starts instantly and purrs, is seriously fast, and is light and nimble on its feet .The second TI is unregistered,is yellow, is named Le Bollid meaning The Quick and was registered until usurped by a 306 about 12 months ago ...it is stock standard,and flies.[Hustling for space in the shed is a very original registered 75 504 GL which now needs historic reg if I can find a club in northern NSW , and a 404 wagon.:)

No Tis in Sunburst (Baby Poo) only the 1800s AFAIK. This colour was spectacular when in came out in 1969, really outdid the Leyland Palamino (spelling?) Gold.
RRs car is the later mid brown, Earth Tan as he says, the really dark one came out in 1979.
Graham

My late 1971 assembled 2 litre was sunburst. In 1973 we were buying another one for the family and the brown was earth tan. Except you couldn't get it because of the French bans. Regans was full of white automatics and for anything else you had to wait. Sunburst was a very successful colour.

I have an unregistered 1974 Ti. Not sure of the name of the colour, could be Latrobe Brown. It's a bit like dairy milk chocolate.

I will be "restored" if I ever get around to it.

I had 2...does that count? 72 arctic white and 76 advocado. Don't have them now:cry:. Neil