many Renaults and parts *STOLEN*, Epping VIC :(

vivid

Thankyou Jon, I appreciate yours and other AF members interest.

I'll send you a message over lunch, thanks.

I had been reserved about going nuclear on advertising the theft on social media etc as not to complicate any pending investigation, but the lack of action has been causing me cumulative distress.

Being interstate and overworked doesn't really help things either.

I'm not sure what arrangements the police have to store such things if they were recovered, I no longer have storage so its another problem I'd be happy to have.

Bustamif

Thankyou Jon, I appreciate yours and other AF members interest.

I'll send you a message over lunch, thanks.

I had been reserved about going nuclear on advertising the theft on social media etc as not to complicate any pending investigation, but the lack of action has been causing me cumulative distress.

Being interstate and overworked doesn't really help things either.

I'm not sure what arrangements the police have to store such things if they were recovered, I no longer have storage so its another problem I'd be happy to have.
Vivid, your distress will be relieved by getting some legal advice and input from Jonf. Embarking on your own strategy without good advice will result in more distress and very likely a poor outcome. I have no knowledge of jonf however he would appear to have the skills, knowledge and potential media connection you need.